Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hendon v Canvey Island

Excellent performance last night. We worked so hard and stopped them from playing their normal game.

Their manager has given us plenty of praise about our work rate and how we stopped them from playing on the Hendon website and rightly so.

Jason took his hat-trick well but Matty Game was absolutely outstanding in midfield and didn't stop running all game.

Was really impressed with Michael Alaile again. Looked solid at the back.

We dominated from start to finish and could have scored a hatful. Have to admit, didn't think it was going to be our night when it approached half time with the score goalless but Jason's first settled any nerves and we went on to win comfortably in the second half.

Surprised at how poor Hendon were as normally they give us a tough match but think we stopped them from playing.

Should be a good game on Saturday against Hastings and hopefully another decent crowd.

I wasn't at Vale Farm on Monday - but having spoken to some of our fans, and indeed our manager, it's clear that you put in a superb performance. It's a long time since I've heard Gary McCann (our manager) enthuse about an opposition performance quite like he did when he was giving me the soundbites for our website.

Good luck for the rest of the season - and if you don't go up through the play offs - look forward to crossing paths again next season.