Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Has anyone seen??????

Has anyone seen TGE who has been reported missing after last being seen in his full bikers leathers on the notorious hard shoulder of the A406??? Many a stranded biker have been taken up the Bournville Boulevard from those dark and dangerous highways, and my worry is that the infamous North Wembley Blue Oyster boys could well corrupt the innocent TGE and turn him to the dark side!!! If you have any information on his whereabouts, please call the Jimmy Somerville helpline and help try and prevent him turning into another Beachboy!!!!! One raving George Michael loving mincer roaming the gents toilets on the Island is bad enough, please dont let the same thing happen to our TGE!!!!!

Now, here is a story....

Going along happy as you like when the oil light came on. Now I was pretty sure the oil levels were okay, but to be on the safe side I thought pull over and try and find out where the nearest petrol garage was on my phone. Went to restart bike but....nothing! Phoned Liz to try and get the number for my insurance breakdown cover but she couldn't find it. Pushed it about a mile before seeing a garage, locked it up and went over just as he was locking up. Pleaded with the fella to let me buy some oil, he said he'd only take £10 cash as he'd shut everything down. Didn't have any cash, but luckily a Jewish guy trying to get petrol gave me a lift to a cas machine. Got back and the man at the petrol station let me in, only for them not to have any 10w40 oil! He said he'd give me a lift to a big BP station if I could wait 10mins....this turned into 30mins but he did take me there where I managed to by some 10w40 car oil - not ideal but would get me home and mean that the engine wouldn't sieze up. Put the oil in and....nothing! Decided to call it a night and checked into Golders Green Holiday Inn Express for £90....they saw me coming! Found the number on the internet on my phone for the breakdown and arranged them to come out at 8am this morning. Hardly slept all night, part through worry and part because the alarm on my phone has stopped working since the clocks went forward! Met the AA man who told me that the alternator had gone meaning that the battery had run down, and that the oil light only came on because the electrics were going crazy, and all that messing around trying to get oil was pointless. He called for a recovery truck back to Leigh for 9.30am, which arrived at 10.15am. Got back and dropped the bike off at the dealer to have the alternator replaced (under warranty luckily), and the have the sh1t oil and filters replaced costing another £90! Bought some fish and chips, walked home, eat them, came on here.

Still, 3-0 :)

Trust you to break down in Yid territory!! :smilewinkgrin:

Ok you win!

That's better than my "stuck in Saffron Walden on the way home from Coventry due to the snow" story!

Despite the minus 11 temperatures!

Is that possibly the most expensive Non League match visit in history or can anyone better it?

Paul