Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Croydon Athletic v Harrow Borough

If their keeper carries on with his good form and Harrow have a bad day who knows... couldn't see them beating Cray 3-1, they have a few new signings so hopefully they can snatch a draw at least.

Not surprised Harrow had enough about them to get the 3points. The teams in the play offs must be looking at us & Harrow as the major threats to replace them by the end of the season.

Yes we have got a game in hand that will put us in their if we get maximum points but the form both us & Harrow are in & have been since Xmas really has been impressive!

I always had that down for a Harrow win, if we win on Saturday then no matter what the other results are we will go into the play-off's for the first time this season because of the game between Lowestoft and Tonbridge! A draw in that game would be our ideal result and that would mean we replace Tonbridge on goal difference (any sort of win will give us a great er goal difference than Tonbridge!) and then we would be able to strengthen our position with a win at Folkstone on Tuesday! I am really hoping I dont regret putting this info up, just lately I have been a bit of a bock, so I will refrain from any score predictions from now until the end of the season I think!!!

My view is we take one game at a time and what will be will be! Its great to be in with a shout, it is sure going to be a exciting finish to the season.

COYY :excited:

Your right Shedders, anything can happen in these final few games, exciting doesn't give it justice really, I cant wait for these games to happen!!!!!!!

Definitely one game at a time is the way to take it & I'm sure the boys & management are doing exactly the same. It's dangerous to get to far ahead of ourselves, yes we are In a great Position but we all know that unpredictability is what makes our game so exciting.

We have teams that are either fighting for their lives or teams in & around us so every game is going to be a tricky one but if we show the professionalism & play to our ability which we have done over recent months then we are in for one heck of an exciting finish!

COYY!

I think what Gary says about playing to our ability is the key. If we play to the best of our ability for our remaining matches then I'm positive we'll be in those playoffs come the end of the season. There was a real hunger on Tuesday night to win, and if we can take this attitude into our remaining matches I'm confident we'll finish in the top five.

Who would have thought I'd be so nervous/excited about Canvey Island v Hastings United!!!!!

I always had that down for a Harrow win, if we win on Saturday then no matter what the other results are we will go into the play-off's for the first time this season because of the game between Lowestoft and Tonbridge! A draw in that game would be our ideal result and that would mean we replace Tonbridge on goal difference (any sort of win will give us a great er goal difference than Tonbridge!) and then we would be able to strengthen our position with a win at Folkstone on Tuesday! I am really hoping I dont regret putting this info up, just lately I have been a bit of a bock, so I will refrain from any score predictions from now until the end of the season I think!!!

i know you said you would like tonbridge and lowestoft to draw but i think a better result for us is for lowestoft to win and for them also to beat harrow and then it would be easier for us to get into one of the last two play off places, also as teams near the top seem to be beating lower teams i thought i would look at games between teams going for the play offs and it looks like this;

sutton-bury/ricay, bury-lowestoft/sutton, lowestoft-tonbridge/harrow/bury, harrow-lowestoft/tonbridge, tonbridge-harrow/lowestoft, ricay- sutton, canvey-hornchurch/concord, concord-canvey,

kingstonian-hornchurch, hornchurch-canvey/kingstonian

with teams seemingly finding points against lower teams easier to pick up it makes our game against concord probably a play off decider ricays only game against teams near the top is sutton at home and sutton will probably already be up so for me it makes more sense for bury and lowestoft to keep winning put pressure on sutton who hopefully will need to get a result at ricay last game, concord have got a very easy run in so i think we will have to beat them to get in the play offs where i think the crowd will be well over 1000

i know you said you would like tonbridge and lowestoft to draw but i think a better result for us is for lowestoft to win and for them also to beat harrow and then it would be easier for us to get into one of the last two play off places, also as teams near the top seem to be beating lower teams i thought i would look at games between teams going for the play offs and it looks like this;

sutton-bury/ricay, bury-lowestoft/sutton, lowestoft-tonbridge/harrow/bury, harrow-lowestoft/tonbridge, tonbridge-harrow/lowestoft, ricay- sutton, canvey-hornchurch/concord, concord-canvey,

kingstonian-hornchurch, hornchurch-canvey/kingstonian

with teams seemingly finding points against lower teams easier to pick up it makes our game against concord probably a play off decider ricays only game against teams near the top is sutton at home and sutton will probably already be up so for me it makes more sense for bury and lowestoft to keep winning put pressure on sutton who hopefully will need to get a result at ricay last game, concord have got a very easy run in so i think we will have to beat them to get in the play offs where i think the crowd will be well over 1000

Great point HAYNABB, I have a lot of those games being draws, probably in our favour though as its so hard not being biased when we have so much at stake!!!! The crowd for the Concord game could well top the 1500 mark especially as I also think it will be for a play off place, interest is growing all the time and it will be the Canvey Derby game in history!!! I can hear the singing in the sheds now, it is going to be an awesome day!!!

You should be proud that you've performed so well this season and we have to talk about you along with the other playoff contenders! As for having the Beachboys on the mind, I can't wait until we get-around-round-round-I-get-around to playing you at The Brockwell, the buzz about that game will definitely cause some good vibrations!