Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WHY ?

Beachboys

Can i ask as to why you are distorting your attendance figures in recent weeks ?:doh:

It is quite clear in Hammers fantastic photos that the crowd saturday v Hastings was more like 250

and this has been confirmed by a couple of your supporters who were at the game !coffee%20(2).gif

Surley for whatever reason your Directors have, this is foolish if the revenue come along !!!:doh:

Edited by Beachboys

Why would there be any need to distort attendance figures??? I thought the attendance was higher than what it was, great idea by one of the directors in getting the local schools involved!!! But your source has confirmed it wasn't what was stated so it must be true!!!!

Stalking us again as usual, I might ask our chairman to mock your crowds!!!!! Although I reckon he has much more important issues on his hands than even bothering himself with your shower of sh*t!!!!!