Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Folkestone Tonight

fantastic night, and once again like we have throughout the season we showed that fighting spirit and a never say die attitude, it got to the point when they just didnt know what to do in that last 10 - 15 minutes, the back line just stood firm, and Easterford and Alaile are looking like a brilliant defensive pairing.

great support as always from the yellow army, and from the folkestone lot to be fair, i said on facebook this morning that we showed why non league fans are the best. Good banter and some well wishes at the end is always nice. Also, my personal highlight, is acquiring those 4 chinese lads who were quite clearly loving the Ronnie Irani song. Surely we can get them down the Brockwell.

Onward to Maidstone, were id take any three points, but after last night...maybe a simple win would be nice?!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Last night could be a pivotal moment in our season. Those fantastic defensive blocks in the final half hour & a couple of truely outstanding saves by rusty could be the difference between playoffs or just missing out, those two extra points could make all the difference!

Hands up people if you haven't got your voice back fully :-). Support was brilliant yet again & you could tell the players really appreciated it at the end of the game, so much so they decided to strip Andy Clifford!! Full credit to the young folkstone lot too, all hand shakes at the end, there a credit to their club as there isn't much for them to cheer about at the moment so fair play to them.

On another positive not.....JELLY BABY's :-) I'm sure TGE, Yellow & Mr Berry will back me up. Shedboy please remind your dad to be fully stocked up on Wkd's, smirnoff ices, orange reefs come the hornchurch game haha.

Well done all on another hard thought, well earned 3 points. Onwards & upwards!!

On another positive not.....JELLY BABY's :-) I'm sure TGE, Yellow & Mr Berry will back me up. Shedboy please remind your dad to be fully stocked up on Wkd's, smirnoff ices, orange reefs come the hornchurch game haha.

Nice but a potent mix!!!

Also, my personal highlight, is acquiring those 4 chinese lads who were quite clearly loving the Ronnie Irani song. Surely we can get them down the Brockwell.

Looking at Paul's photo of us celebrating with Danny after his goal on the website and you can see the Chinese lads in amongst the celebrations. They creased me up when they started filming us during the Ronnie Irani song.

One of their fans has captured the singing in the second half....I think they were a bit annoyed about Mr Irani's tribute :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLWl9sMrEgI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF_EZE50uGo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_UxbUynpIw&feature=related

I was the one who filmed the sing off we had, I know the game was a while back now, its great to see a good bunch of supporters like you to make the long trip down and especially on a Tuesday night. We've had Kent derbies, and no singing from the other team, its great to have a bit of banter, we've only had the Wealdstone and AFC Hornchurch lot who have tested our voices, but for the Yellow Army, great stuff, we all agreed it was best night for a long time, and it's a shame we wont be playing you now for a while, as we're going down! and you should be going to Blue Square South, but if its not the case, and miracles happen for our well-being we might see you next season, so good luck to they Yellow Army and keep on singing about Ronnie Irani wink.gif Who had sore throats after the game??