Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

v AFC Hornchurch

Our biggest game of the season so far, and nobody has said anything about it yet?!

It's going to be a tough game - I'm going for a 2 - 1 win with Heale and Game scoring the goals in the second half, after going 1 nil down! Crowd of 674.

Come on you yellows!

I have said the same thing on our forum,massive game to be honest,for both of us.I think we will win 3-1 crowd 659

Agreed a massive game for both clubs, i hope both sets of fans turnout in force to create a top atmosphere.

Crowd will be around the 500 mark.

Our coach is only a little over half full at the moment.Saying that,many choose to get the train or drive as there have been issues with coach travel this season which seems to have put a few off,we took 100 down to bideford in the trophy so would be totally surprised if we didn't bring the same for a bigger match 20 miles away.

I reckon 500 plus.

Canvey v Hornchurch games don't seem to have the same intensity as they used to. Both clubs would take well over 100 supporters to the respective fixture but now it's about half that.

Exactly mate.

Cobblers,until you broke for the penalty and subsequent sending off (which were both correct decisions) you couldn't get the ball of us for 20 minutes,we should of had a penalty and had a few chances,to be fair we done fck all first half apart from have a fair bit of possession first 20 and you had a couple of chances including the goal and after the sending off you may well have won by more due to us having a centre half as a keeper but it wasn't a fair reflection.Had our keeper not been a bit rash it looked a matter of time before we scored

Cobblers,until you broke for the penalty and subsequent sending off (which were both correct decisions) you couldn't get the ball of us for 20 minutes,we should of had a penalty and had a few chances,to be fair we done fck all first half apart from have a fair bit of possession first 20 and you had a couple of chances including the goal and after the sending off you may well have won by more due to us having a centre half as a keeper but it wasn't a fair reflection.Had our keeper not been a bit rash it looked a matter of time before we scored

Prior to the sending off we had 2 penalty shouts (including a hand ball that should have been a red card, later admitted to by one of your players in the bar). You had possession for a while, but didn't really trouble us with it and we always looked like scoring more...which we did!