Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Summer Rumours

Sniffing Ellers?

Have also heard change is on cards at Frimley. Might be worth keeping an eye on Badshot Lea and Cove from what I heard today.

There both too far for Ellers mate .... His idea of a european tie is playing at Hanworth....LOL.

Defo Sniffing, no secret that I'm looking for a first team job, I am ready and so is the rest of my coaches to take over some where... Still very disappointed about what happened at Sports as I thought we were building a decent side.

Don't get me started ridiculous how clubs like that are allowed to do what they have. Make them spend the first 3 years paying off what's owed rather than spending 1500 a week on players.

Agree but its ok if its 500 on the manager and 1000 on the players........;)

Might be a waste of paper as also heard they gave offered their old manager Mudge a 3 year contract!!!!!!

How long till they go bankrupt again???

Only cos someone else turned it down m8.............