Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Poor old Frank

So, The Sun in its usual sympathetic manner, calls him 'Bonkers Bruno' after being sectioned for attempted suicide after a long bout of depression. And what brought on this depression, well it was the break up of his marriage caused mainly by stories in, yes you've guesed it, The Sun's sister paper The News of the World. Dontcha just love these tabloids.

Quote:
Rob the Saint said:
So, The Sun in its usual sympathetic manner, calls him 'Bonkers Bruno' after being sectioned for attempted suicide after a long bout of depression. And what brought on this depression, well it was the break up of his marriage caused mainly by stories in, yes you've guesed it, The Sun's sister paper The News of the World. Dontcha just love these tabloids.

I am sick to death of our British scum press. They intrude into people's lives, aften having a devastating effect, not for the good of the public but to line their own greedy pockets. I have never been agreat Bruno fan but my sympathies and heart goes out to him in these tough times.

It is about time that the government brought in legislation to stop the gutter press running stories that are no one else's business than the people they are about.

I trust Frank has a speedy recovery.

'Er Indoors, until her retirement, used to be involved in the heartbraking business of administering 'Sections' Not a pleasant job at all !

I HOPE Big Frank is just on a section 3. (28 days.)