Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Woking Peacocks v Fans Forum

Everything is in place guys and we are ready to go. If anyone has any problems in the morning please let me know asap 07979967163.

Hopefully most will bring a raffle prize, with 30 plus players it should be a good pool of prizes.

I have collected the cup, although its not as big as I expected it makes no difference as only the winners can lift it.

Hoping that we get a lot more people turn up this time and hope the weather is clear for the time we are playing.

See you all tomorrow guys. Looking forward to it, I love cup finals :brille008:

Size of the cup doesn't matter, Look at The Ashes :) I'm sure it will be fine for whoever lifts it :D

Also is there an update on the state of the pitch. I don't know what its like everyone else but its rained pretty much all day in Woking, any chance the game could be postponed?

smudge me and a paper round dont fit in the same catergory and for your pleasure i will disguise my englsih ability and act like a complete idiot

whitby i have no idea about the pitch but what i can tell u is that it hasnt rained for the whole day here but there was a bit of heavy rain a minute ago and now its drizzly the field near the pitch is looking pritty soggy but this is a charity match a bit of rain isnt going to stop it mud footy is always a good watch

Big thanks to Bomaya for getting a mini programme prepared for the match at such short notice. These will be available for 50p of which all money will be going to the charity. As there has been no indication of the Peacocks team it may be of more interest to some to buy one.

It takes an hour and a quarter to get to Woking from Farnborough?? disbelief.gif

picking up duncs on the way as well as picking up brunty, plud i need to fill up (or i'll end up having to fill up 3 times on the way to RPV instead of just two), and if i say 11am leave, i really mean 11.30 as i'm usually behind schedule.

Edited by johnnojudo

the weather the heavens opened at 13.30 an almighty ope it did then there was thunder and now the clouds are blowing over and its blue sky fingers crossed for 3