Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Buckingham Town evicted

Mate just text me to say he had heard Buckingham Town have been given the boot, I hope its not true as it would be bloody sad. Craig, Ref how would this effect you guys, hope you don't get cheated out of promotion because of this.

Mate just text me to say he had heard Buckingham Town have been given the boot, I hope its not true as it would be bloody sad. Craig, Ref how would this effect you guys, hope you don't get cheated out of promotion because of this.

or maybe its all padburys now ?

Right, I didnt think your Chairman would let it go I just wondered if the landlord was hoping to develop it. Cracking ground already set up for Prem and not alot need doing for Southern legue i wouldnt think I'll watch this space fingers crossed it works out mate.

Right, I didnt think your Chairman would let it go I just wondered if the landlord was hoping to develop it. Cracking ground already set up for Prem and not alot need doing for Southern legue i wouldnt think I'll watch this space fingers crossed it works out mate.

I think the ground is too close to the river to develop on. Buckingham have shot themselves in the foot by defaulting on there lease agreement.

Good luck to Padbury, hopefully they develop the ground a bit to bring it up to a better standard

I think the ground is too close to the river to develop on. Buckingham have shot themselves in the foot by defaulting on there lease agreement.

Good luck to Padbury, hopefully they develop the ground a bit to bring it up to a better standard

Why do you think that Padbury will be able to stay there? Surely they were (probably unofficial) sub-tenants of Buckingham Town?

I did say that there would probably be a twist in the tail where Padbury United and Ford Meadow were concerned didn't I!

So what's the twist Rhodes....???

Have something concrete or putting one and one together and coming up with three like normally you do.

Don't be silly ref he can't count that high. Feel f#cking sorry for those down at Town we all now at this level it's all about love and must be horrible to have that destroyed. They've asked us about a share but with ressies and youth teams etc it's just not viable and doubt Ath will come to the rescue as I'm sure Town wouldn't the other way around.

I'm not convinced anyone would gamble on a ground share with B Towns payment history. I sense them re-forming somewhere further down the pyramid. If this happens then you'll probably have to see the end of the reserves or U18's, if not both straight away

Ref Off Ref - Don't you remember that I said something is sure to happen which will throw a spanner in the works of Padbury United's

groundshare with Buckingham Town, I can find the post I made if you like. By the way aren't you going to wish me a happy 25,000th birthday.

Ref Off Ref - Don't you remember that I said something is sure to happen which will throw a spanner in the works of Padbury United's

groundshare with Buckingham Town, I can find the post I made if you like. By the way aren't you going to wish me a happy 25,000th birthday.

I doubt it as the league wouldn't be able to confirm their promotion otherwise so I would say they are going to be absolutely fine.

I doubt it as the league wouldn't be able to confirm their promotion otherwise so I would say they are going to be absolutely fine.

maybe the League haven't heard about it yet?

I assumed that would all be in hand for the forming of the constitution. Tik Tok back in is a farce as I have said before but logistically are the fit for purpose?

I assumed that would all be in hand for the forming of the constitution. Tik Tok back in is a farce as I have said before but logistically are the fit for purpose?

Leave the assuming to Rhodes, he's good at that (and getting it wrong!)

Tik Tok back in is a farce

Winslow Boy - Why do you say that

Leave the assuming to Rhodes, he's good at that (and getting it wrong!)

Well I wouldn't want to make an ass out of u and me now would I? Lol

Tik Tok back in is a farce

Winslow Boy - Why do you say that

wall.gifwall.gifwall.gifwall.gif

alright mate hope all is well buck town have confirmed today that they have found a new pitch and are staying in ucl div 1next season

Good pleased for them be a crying shame for all those that put in hours and hours to lose their club. How's your prep going? Everything cool with you at ground I hope. Gutted we still in 2 it had been whispered that we might still have gone up but I guess over the season we didn't deserve it anyway. Any interesting friendlies lined up?