Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Buckingham Town evicted

Take a guess.

Since I would imagine he couldn't get laid if he was paying for it, I'll quote trainspotting and say "balls like f/cking water melons" lol

Guys, the way to fix this is to use the cold shoulder approach. If you stop feeding the problem it will just go away. If you stop feeding a fire it goes out. Just dies and goes away...........

Guys, the way to fix this is to use the cold shoulder approach. If you stop feeding the problem it will just go away. If you stop feeding a fire it goes out. Just dies and goes away...........

Lol although I would liken it to a disease rather than a fire.....I tried to ignore an infection once.......lol

Peanuts?

Loosely - I would be a bit careful if i were you, a certain person who resides in Basildon appears to know quite a bit about you and it was quite eye-opening to hear

Peanuts?

Loosely - I would be a bit careful if i were you, a certain person who resides in Basildon appears to know quite a bit about you and it was quite eye-opening to hear

Rhodes, I wonder if you might want to be a bit careful since a certain person in Denmark has been very loose-lipped about yourself, now some of it may be true, some may be designed to be hurtful and some of it sounded plain criminal and of interest to those gentlemen at the Met who take an interest in people like you so if I were you I'd think twice before bringing up something you and a certain person in Basildon think you know.

Edited by Loose

Loosely - I appear to have touched a raw nerve there don't I, apologies as that wasn't my intention particularly at this time of year of goodwill to all men.

Not at all Rhodesy but I appreciate your apology, you don't see many of those. Just pointing out how many stories there are out there and of course I understand your desire to shut up shop.

TTFN.

Anyway enough of Rhodes' nuts, the following was posted on another's Forum today by a groundhopper who attened the Buckingham Town v Bugbrooke game.

"There's talk variously of an imminent move to share at Mursley, or return to Ford Meadow next season as it would appear that the expected housing development is not as clear-cut as once thought, or even of staying on here. It probably doesn't meet any of the basic step 6 requirements but I certainly didn't mind today with many familiar faces in attendance and warm drinks available on a day when it thankfully didn't rain. It is odd though that Buckingham's website makes no reference to them being in Winslow and if you click on the "Find Us" tab, you'll be directed to Ford Meadow. Perhaps hoping they'll walk out of the shower one day and it will never have happened...... "

Anyway enough of Rhodes' nuts, the following was posted on another's Forum today by a groundhopper who attened the Buckingham Town v Bugbrooke game.

"There's talk variously of an imminent move to share at Mursley, or return to Ford Meadow next season as it would appear that the expected housing development is not as clear-cut as once thought, or even of staying on here. It probably doesn't meet any of the basic step 6 requirements but I certainly didn't mind today with many familiar faces in attendance and warm drinks available on a day when it thankfully didn't rain. It is odd though that Buckingham's website makes no reference to them being in Winslow and if you click on the "Find Us" tab, you'll be directed to Ford Meadow. Perhaps hoping they'll walk out of the shower one day and it will never have happened...... "

I hope they can get back there. Mursley won't be suitable for them next year I hear they want to move because the pitch isn't very good so they're moving to a cowfield in Mursley lol.

A Dallas fan.

I like! :D

Two seperate reports from another's Forum on Buckingham Town's Boxing Day clash with 'big boys' Bugbrooke St Michaels, how the mighty have fallen but, Winslow United beware, they'll be back:

UCL Division 1

Buckingham Town 1 Bugbrooke St Michaels 3

Adm £3, Prog £1, Tea 60p

What looked like a groundhoppers' convention at The Winslow Centre. Nothing much of note in the first half, apart from a Bugbrooke player swinging a punch at a Buckingham official yet getting away without a card. Bugbrooke had a 1-0 half time lead, added a second early in the second half. Buckingham fought back well and pulled a goal back, but the visitors always looked stronger and added a third late in the game.

The tea bar at the Winslow Centre is nice, but this is not a step 6 venue by any stretch of the imagination. No seats, cover, or even concrete, but lots of mud.

UCL 1 - Buckingham Town 1 Bugbrooke St Michaels 3. Admission £3; Programme £1. Attendance 67 (hc)

As already commented on, a straightforward and deserved win for high-flying Bugbrooke at this temporary home of Buckingham Town. All a long way from my previous Buckingham Town home game on November 17th 1984 when I was among 2,451 who saw them lose at Ford Meadow to Leyton Orient by 2-0 in the FA Cup R1.

There's talk variously of an imminent move to share at Mursley, or return to Ford Meadow next season as it would appear that the expected housing development is not as clear-cut as once thought, or even of staying on here. It probably doesn't meet any of the basic step 6 requirements but I certainly didn't mind today with many familiar faces in attendance and warm drinks available on a day when it thankfully didn't rain. It is odd though that Buckingham's website makes no reference to them being in Winslow and if you click on the "Find Us" tab, you'll be directed to Ford Meadow. Perhaps hoping they'll walk out of the shower one day and it will never have happened......

The altercation late in the first half between the Bugbrooke player and the home official whom the player thought was holding on to the ball when in fact another ball was already in place for the corner to be taken, should have been a straight red as the player clearly lashed out at least three times. Thank God it's Christmas, as Freddie once sang - not even a booking. The shoeless hopper obviously had a visit from Santa as well as he was wearing a pair of wellies today meaning that I didn't recognise him.