Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Buckingham Town evicted

So what's the twist Rhodes....???

I just feel that Padbury United may have a similar tendency to, for example, Kentish Town in terms of a one step forward, two steps back approach but I hope I'm proved wrong

The thread reads Buckingham Town evicted, doesn't mention Padbury whatsoever.

No one from Padbury on here kicking and screaming they've been denied promotion due to a technical hitch, so unless that comes about then it's like the thread reads...Buckingham Town evicted.

I will add that Rhodes may be proved right, that would be a first, but until it's confirmed then can only assume it was Buckingham fell short

Sounds like the buckingham charmain was trying his best even telling the owners he would pay more surely if they do kick them out and padbury stay on then something is very smelly i hope both teams are sorted would be a shame for buckingham even reached the 1st round of the f.a.cup once to go to the wall maybe they could have a year off like tokyington and winslow

Sounds like the buckingham charmain was trying his best even telling the owners he would pay more surely if they do kick them out and padbury stay on then something is very smelly i hope both teams are sorted would be a shame for buckingham even reached the 1st round of the f.a.cup once to go to the wall maybe they could have a year off like tokyington and winslow

V Leyton Orient, think town had an ex Arsenal star (and no I'm not thinking about Christopher Wreh) in the ranks had even played European football against Dynamo Moscow or something I seem to recall. Sounds as if they have got themselves a place to play now which is good.

The thread reads Buckingham Town evicted, doesn't mention Padbury whatsoever.

No one from Padbury on here kicking and screaming they've been denied promotion due to a technical hitch, so unless that comes about then it's like the thread reads...Buckingham Town evicted.

Do Padbury have an agreement with the owner of the ground then? That would be a first! Usually groundsharers do the deal with the club already playing there, and it usually contravenes the lease that that club has with the owner! I take silence from Padbury as a sign that all is not well.

Please don't get me wrong - I want all clubs to be able to play to their best potential and have absolutely nothing against Padbury, or anyone else (except perhaps Nottingham Forest!)

Horace, I'm in the know like most, my post is aimed at Rhodes who behind that pc of his probably had the biggest smug grin in the hope Padbury have fallen by the wayside too, despite how he might prove his innocence.

Just saying the thread reads Buckingham, if it does affect Padbury then we will find out in time, until then who knows

trust me lee mate there is nothing smelly going on it is horrible what is going with buck town 128 years gone i dont wish that on anyone .they were really good to us giving us a chance to play div 1 football i have worked so hard getting padbury were they are 3 years. we are the strongest we have ever been we have every thing a club could want everything is in place for next season i have the strongest squad i have ever had and i feel ready for the step . last week we agreed a 4 year deal with them then on the 31st the land lord come in and doubled the rent to 21k and wants it up front they just dont have it so have been evicted . this does not mean we have it what so ever we have a meeting tommorow so we will no more even if they let us pay the 21k that will be to save buck town and we will just be tennents . i no we all have alot of bannter but this is really hard times for me and the club as you no lee we are like 1 big family some players have been with me 10 years and its took me so long to get were i want to be i have put all my own money into club and i might lose the lot . i just hope and pray it all works out fingers crossed it does good luck next season mate

I hope it all works out for you too, when it comes down to it it's all about the love of the game that's something we all share. We all spilt blood in the same mud because we care about out football teams and to have that jeopardised for non footballing reasons is horrible wouldn't wish it on anyone. Except maybe whatever team Rhodes is hanging off :-)))) I'm sure you'll make it work one way or another. Good luck.

Craig me and you know each other so well and have had some really good and funny times along with all the boys and i mean this when i say i only want the best for you and all the boys and are looking forward to seeing you all in the new season i hope it all works out i really do if anyone deserves it personally then you do see you soon

Horace, I'm in the know like most, my post is aimed at Rhodes who behind that pc of his probably had the biggest smug grin in the hope Padbury have fallen by the wayside too, despite how he might prove his innocence.

Ref Off Ref - You really make me laugh, you're not in the know at all and if your lad left Padbury United tomorrow for whatever reason you would disappear into the night just like you did at New Bradwell St Peter wouldn't you

I see that the another Forum has got wind of the unfortunate goings on at Ford Meadow:

http://nonleaguematters.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=331244#331244

Rhodes you p***k, when I said I'm IN THE KNOW like most...most who know jack, like you, the only exception is I don't assume.

And if my boy left tomorrow yes I would follow him, but what Padbury have done for him they would never be forgotten.

They are a top club with top people.

And since the boy left NB, have still watched them when time allowed.

Disappearing is something only you would know...f**king Lord Lucan makes more appearances at SSML games than you do.....kn0b

And if my boy left tomorrow yes I would follow him

Well there you go, you hold no real affinity for any one Club do you, just like Keeps, what would you do if your boy turned his back on the beautiful game like his son did.

And if my boy left tomorrow yes I would follow him

Well there you go, you hold no real affinity for any one Club do you, just like Keeps, what would you do if your boy turned his back on the beautiful game like his son did.

Would this apply to you, Rhodes?

Of course not, my affinity is with Haringey Borough