Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Buckingham Town evicted

just like Keeps, what would you do if your boy turned his back on the beautiful game like his son did.

Excuse me [****!!****] wipe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Uni player and step 3 keeper,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yep we turned our back on the game!!!!

now Rhodes..............feck yourself and admire the fact your daughters might be virgins

I see that the another Forum has got wind of the unfortunate goings on at Ford Meadow:

http://nonleaguematters.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=331244#331244

What do you mean by "got wind of"?

The first post on the subject on the TK site was on 31/05/11 at 12:11

The first post on the subject on the FF site was on 31/05/11 at 18:36

TK was discussing it for over 6 hours before it made it on to this forum.

I think what you meant to say was that "you had only just found it on the TK forum"

Uni player and step 3 keeper,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Keeps - Well if that's the case then apologies, which Step 3 Club will Baby Keeps be at next season

Keeps - So which Step 3 Club is Baby Keeps with next season then, wish him luck for me

Keeps - So which Step 3 Club is Baby Keeps with next season then

Its all gone quiet over there, its all gone quiet over there, its all gone quiet, its all gone quiet, its all gone quiet over there!

Craig and Phil are trying to sort it, more info on the SSML AGM thread

Keeps - So which Step 3 Club is Baby Keeps with next season then

Its all gone quiet over there, its all gone quiet over there, its all gone quiet, its all gone quiet, its all gone quiet over there!

Can someone tell me where this leaves Padbury?

MK4 - I think that's the million, sorry, billion dollar question isn't it!

Keeps - I bet you're referring to Margate aren't you where Baby Keeps no longer is and only played a handful of games for

The Buckingham Town Forum makes depressing reading, the Club's loyal fans are clearly distraught by the recent goings on:

http://s2.excoboard.com/Buckingham_Town_Fc/36144

I see there's an article about Buckingham Town and Padbury United's plight in the Buckingham local press:

http://www.buckinghamtoday.co.uk/sport/football/sadness_and_shock_at_football_club_s_plight_1_2742109

I see there's an article about Buckingham Town and Padbury United's plight in the Buckingham local press:

http://www.buckingha...light_1_2742109

"This was progressing well with hard but obvious decisions being taken to stop paying players expenses and reducing other costs and improving income. When the club forfeited on the longer term lease in early 2010 and had no choice at that time to move to an annual lease the position has always been precarious"

Same old story! Paying players in UCL Div 1, but not paying the rent!

It's a pity that Padbury United were unknowingly caught up in the middle of Buckingham Town's cavalier approach however I'm surprised they didn't do their homework before embarking on the groundshare at Ford Meadow as more often than not the writing is on the wall

Keeps - I bet you're referring to Margate aren't you where Baby Keeps no longer is and only played a handful of games for

ffs....there is no pleasing you!

btw,,,,,,WRONG

It's a bit quiet on that front but Hopefully negotiations are working well in both clubs favour. As important as the immediate future is to both clubs. The long term future of the ground has to be secured to allow football can be played there for years to come.