Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Photos from the QE Stadium today

Cyclops

And not forgetting the Ladies team who are looking forward to playing in a decent stadium.

Are the Ladies team making any financial contribution to the parent club for the pleasure of playing in the new stadium??

Congratulations on a really stupid comment as not only are we paying to use the pitch we are also one of the points that secured the stadium with it being used for the whole community and not just a single men's team, the whole community includes Men, Boys, Women and Girls.

I'll take that as a back-handed compliment! It was a very simple question not a comment.

Here's another for either you or JB. What contribution / support did the Ladies section make to ETFC's major fund-raising event at PWP last year ???

That's an interesting question, and it's something that I know nothing about. Going by the wording of the question am I correct in thinking that you already know the answer? If you don't can I suggest that you send a private message to the parties involved, rather than discuss the club's finances on a public message board?

Unfortunately at that time of year all except the senior team are still playing in their respective league and cup games so that's not really that good a point to try and make.

Someone said that everyone should still have bought tickets but who buys tickets to something that they can't attend?

From a personal point of view I didn't buy a ticket for the PWP event because I had a ticket for another event.

I always support any event that I can attend and want to attend but like many people I don't have a bottomless pit of money to spend.

Acting as a neutral on this matter. The point Littlehampton is making is that the ladies section did not support the PWP event, which was a shame as all other sections did.

However what is being overlooked is that we did the PWP and combined it as a presentation day too, which was very successful. But from memory the Ladies had their own presentation arranged with tickets for their event already sold at Brimsdown, so it was asking a bit for them to attend two events for the same reason.

Like all of us we have overheads to pay and the Ladies needed their own fundraiser. So let's move forward and hope a successful ladies section contribute to a new money making Cafeteria and Bar, which will go a long way in securing any further Men's success.

We couldn't hold a presentation until all the various teams seasons are over which is why we always hold it in June and with over a dozen various teams the night can go on a bit!!

Best leave this discussion here chaps - I have my own views on the conduct of the Ladies' Section around the time of the PWP event, and am happy to discuss them with anyone face to face. Meantime, probably not a good idea to indulge in talk that risks dividing the club at this time - agreed?

I won't lock this thread, unless someone decides to get silly.

Best leave this discussion here chaps - I have my own views on the conduct of the Ladies' Section around the time of the PWP event, and am happy to discuss them with anyone face to face. Meantime, probably not a good idea to indulge in talk that risks dividing the club at this time - agreed?

I won't lock this thread, unless someone decides to get silly.

Couldn't agree more Father Jack. The PWP event is now history. The Ladies' Section didn't get involved, whatever the reason, so let's close this subject and move on.................with high optimism for the new season!!

Just not worth putting facts when opinions are already made so I will leave you to it.