Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 12-December 17 )

• Photo
    Hornet

• Photo
    Riversider

• Photo
    tigersfan

• Photo
    theboss

• Photo
    beatsurrender

• Photo
    ebbsfleet is for life

• Photo
    sportingevenings

Photo

Good Result Tonight

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
28 replies to this topic

offline Jeff

Jeff
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Hear hear! They all gave 100%

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Gravesend & Northfleet
  • Foes: Dartford
Just spoken to Andy, and he said that he thought that was the best that we had played all season.

He is looking at the video to decide whether or not to appeal.

Ben Walshe's loan ends on 6th October, but we are in talks with QPR about extending it for the whole season.

offline John@TheFleet

John@TheFleet
  • Reserves Coach
Good news on the Walshe front, hopefully. Is he enjoying his stay at Stonebridge Rd.? He seems to be from the way he's playing.

offline Paulo GNFC

Paulo GNFC
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
The movement and passing was very good last night and at fast pace as well. A joy to watch.
The team is gelling nicely these past few games and are deservedly picking up points as well. The rest of the squad, when fit/available, are gonna find it difficult to get back into the line up, I feel.

Great news about Ben Walshe, if it happens. He looks to be enjoying his football here and if he agrees to remain for the rest of the season, that would be fantastic! If it boils down to a money issue, and he is happy to stay, I would definitely contribute to a players' pledge or the like to keep him here.

offline mightymole

mightymole
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
ben walshe should stay till end of season then we might stay up

offline Richard C

Richard C
  • Reserves Coach
The problem of Walshe and Drury is not so much of a problem when you see the way they played together against Stevenage! brilliant, they can and hopefully will play in the same line up. great result... unlucky to not get three although that would have been hard on a good Stevenage side.

offline Wobbly Wayne rides again

Wobbly Wayne rides again
  • Reserves Coach
Quote:
Only downer was standing on Stevenage platform waiting over 40 minutes for a train back. Grr.
????????

Was back at Kings cross by half 10..

I was singing the praises today of how quick the journey up there and back was .. Maybe was just lucky...

But that last minute goal, certainly made the trip home how ever long it took, that much sweeter.

Well done to all you rip roaring reds, that added to atmosphere last night.

offline Jeff

Jeff
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Quote:
Wobbly Wayne said:
Quote:
Only downer was standing on Stevenage platform waiting over 40 minutes for a train back. Grr.
????????

Was back at Kings cross by half 10..

I was singing the praises today of how quick the journey up there and back was .. Maybe was just lucky...

But that last minute goal, certainly made the trip home how ever long it took, that much sweeter.

Well done to all you rip roaring reds, that added to atmosphere last night.

Yeah, you must have got lucky.
We just missed one gone ten and then it was long, long wait as they were all screwy. To top that off, I also lost my pass to get into work somewhere between London and Stevenage. Still, who cares as the trip was worth it.
Have seriously been thinking about Hereford but I think that my girlfriend would throw a fit what the last two Saturday's being home games - why don't women (no all I realise!) get it?

offline majorman6

majorman6
  • Reserves
I was there tues and i would like to thank all who went for a fantastic night!! Aswell as the result the fans were first class!! Up the drummer!! More of this support!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus