Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-October 17 )

• Photo
    Robbo

• Photo
    judgedread

• Photo
    chas_hfc

• Photo
    lol

• Photo
    Hackett

Photo

Two Division Three's

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
5 replies to this topic

offline Phil Old Boy

Phil Old Boy
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
An article has appeared on the non-league paper site that may be of interest. Saying that, this lot had false information on a thread I started involving a transfer request by Wayne Vaughan. Apologies to Wayne for starting that thread but I thought this site was credible, therefore publishing correct material, obviously not!<p>This article says:<p>A number of non-League clubs have been given added purpose to their quests for promotion this season with the news that the Football League are looking at the re-introduction of two Third Divisions. <p>The new proposal, which advocates a Third Divison North and Third Division South for the first time since 1958, would have a significant knock-on effect for the restructuring plans for non-League football. <p>If the League wins the day, it would see many of the current Conference sides absorbed into the professional ranks with a subsequent updraught of the bigger non-League clubs in their wake. <p>The League re-think could force the FA&#8217;s National League systems manager Greg Fee, currently proposing changes to the Pyramid, to hold.

offline Colin, Germany

Colin, Germany
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
And this comes just as the Isthmian (Ryman) League has agreed to reduce the number of Division Threes from one to nought.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
i am a big fan of regionalised footy at div 3 level
premiership
div 1
div 2
div 3 north n sarf
2 feeders into each with 3 up n 3 down
top 2 clubs for each feeder and a play off
from the 2nd n 3rd places in each feeder league

in my opinion a lot more promotion and relegation will liven things up generate interest and crowds and therefore revenue..most div 3 clubs are buggered financially .... local derbies also add at least 50 to 100 per cent to any gate.. i really cant see why they are fecking around on this they have a great oppertunity to sort things for the next 10 years

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
I agree entirely. The idea of one up one down into the national league is absurd. The idea of clubs in Division 3 having travel the length of the country for midweek matches is ridiculous. I've been a follower of the 'regionalisation' idea for years. It gives the teams more to play for, and therefore should attract more people to the games.

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
It would also bring bigger crowds in as there would be so many local derby's

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
Ooops, Canv has already said that. Should read before I type in future!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus