Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRANSFERS

Getting back to the original subject, which was transfers, as far as I am concerned the situation does not exist. Unless a player is contracted with us, I would class him as now a completely free agent. At the start of this season I will have to re-sign every single one of my players from last year - if they want to - plus any new ones.

I know for a fact that many of my players signed for the 2010/2011 season have been contacted by other managers, and there is nothing wrong with that. I have done exactly the same and expect some new faces down at training next Tuesday as, at the moment, it is a free for all.

Close season is the worst time for managers, as we have no real control over players and are reliant on those who have indiacted they will be back keeping to their word. Suffice to say, when we get down next week I will have plenty of registration forms on hand so that I can get as many signed on as possible.

Once we get all of that out of the way we can concentrate on building our squad up for another crack at winning something, which does seem to get harder every year.

Some predictions;

any side finishing above Molesey this year are almost certain to be higher than us!

a lot of teams will only lose games because of the referee and not their ability - or lack of it!

the same old faces will have a series of clubs over the season!

duncs and NG will meet up on many occasions, but duncs may not know it!

more people with more badges/money than good solid football common sense will get jobs!

West Ham will get promoted!

Can you confirm any of these 'signings' nice guy just out of interest, hopefully none of them are strikers lol!!!!

Must say it was a pleasure yesterday to see an orderly Forum,No caps Lock,no name calling,thought you boys had buried the Hatchet.Do not know what is worse calling someone a kent,or retaliating with Baldy and Wig,but if it keeps the figures up,who am I to moan.Have Windsor got their Lease yet?

Ha ha it wouldn't last long Smudgeyboy, but someone starts by giving out personal verbal abuse and I don't take too kindly to that, but one has to appreciate the intelligence and intellect of certain personnel................but hey I enjoy it ........lol !

Not wanting to get involved but verbal abuse it is not. Verbal means spoken.... This is in the written word ....Therefore it is written abuse.

Getting back to the original subject, which was transfers, as far as I am concerned the situation does not exist. Unless a player is contracted with us, I would class him as now a completely free agent. At the start of this season I will have to re-sign every single one of my players from last year - if they want to - plus any new ones.

I know for a fact that many of my players signed for the 2010/2011 season have been contacted by other managers, and there is nothing wrong with that. I have done exactly the same and expect some new faces down at training next Tuesday as, at the moment, it is a free for all.

Close season is the worst time for managers, as we have no real control over players and are reliant on those who have indiacted they will be back keeping to their word. Suffice to say, when we get down next week I will have plenty of registration forms on hand so that I can get as many signed on as possible.

Once we get all of that out of the way we can concentrate on building our squad up for another crack at winning something, which does seem to get harder every year.

Some predictions;

any side finishing above Molesey this year are almost certain to be higher than us!

a lot of teams will only lose games because of the referee and not their ability - or lack of it!

more people with more badges/money than good solid football common sense will get jobs!

Agree on all apart from the last one ;)

Only 7 out of 45 were last seasons Farleigh squad at training Tuesday!

Farleigh fox was the only 1st team player.

got any room for NG in your suitcase when you go to New Zealand mate,if you have when you get up to about 30,000ft just kick the biting fecker out and we can all get on with some proper subjects.....cheers Richy.

Some predictions;

Agree on all apart from the last one ;)

I thought the last one was the best one :waytogo:

got any room for NG in your suitcase when you go to New Zealand mate,if you have when you get up to about 30,000ft just kick the biting fecker out and we can all get on with some proper subjects.....cheers Richy.

I'm sure a could squeeze him in my backpack along with my GK gloves & Boots!

What about your cricket bat and pads though mate?

Cricket bat - hand luggage & the pads I will be wearing + helmet, gloves, thigh pads, box all kitted up as it saves on extra luggage, plus won't take up another seat.... Winner

Cricket bat - hand luggage & the pads I will be wearing + helmet, gloves, thigh pads, box all kitted up as it saves on extra luggage, plus won't take up another seat.... Winner

But you will be boiling sweating like a fat boy in a cake shop??