Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How Should We Play Against Yeovil?

Phil Old Boy

Often, our passing is very good to watch and often we dominate games. Sometimes, I think our style of play let’s teams in with their counter attacks and on occasions the result has been closer to what it should have been. When we played Gravesend, first it was too soon after Burnley, but also we were more open and attack minded than we should have been. This led to them counter attacking, and as they are a very good side, we got punished. Although we have had some great results against conference sides in the last year, I don’t want us to forget on Tuesday that we are the underdogs. We have to go there with a defensive attitude and wanting to stay in the game and see what happens. As well as conceeding, Yeovil have scored a lot of goals lately and will be a major threat. They will probably be the best team we have played in the trophy in the last year. Again the attitude has got to be right.

On their forum Yeovil reckon we are a big, strong side. I don't know if that is physically or if they mean our reputation. But they are certainly treating this as if they are the underdogs. They are not under estimating us in the slightest. But we need to be able to adapt our passing movement on a soggy pitch. Oh well we've done it on the beach before. (Remember the Telford game?!)<p>Pumpkin.