Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

updates v hereford

mightymole

Quote:
Everyone back to the road!!! Except Carlos! Although we could do with the tenner!

Lets welcome all down the Road, we need as many as we can muster..

So I say lets welcome King Carlos and let him bring as many of his enterage and followers that he can.

We need to get over the 1000 mark again. We are 1 of only 3 conference clubs that have seen their gates fall this year. We can't afford to lose any more ground in the financial stakes.

Unfortunately, I reckon a significant amount of our home support comes from season ticket holders; ie people who have already paid. I paid XXX amount pre-season for a season ticket so financially, it doesn't matter if I attend all home games or none at all: The club already has my entrance fee (but not my beer money!). It's the casual/non season ticket/my proper team is away/shall we watch a game today?/can we convert them sort of person that we need through the turnstiles.

I'm running out of people to ask now!!