Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Signings By Club

Colney Heath

Ross Gilbert

Liam Kenna

Dean Parratt

Is this the same Liam Kenna that played for Welwyn Garden City a few years back?

Ex Barnet, WGC, Cockfosters, Berko. Saw him play for Herts Rep team last season. Was playing for Knebworth.

Great Player!

Has he played for you monkeymonkey8? What club are you involved with?

Sorry being silly...he played for us a few years back at WGC.....we had him at centre half and he was a bit shakey..is he still playing that postion?

I see that Aylesbury United have made some more signings, namely Enzo Silvestri, Enzo Carrillo, Vinnie Shrieves and Sean Synnott, the Championship is obviously a two horse race between Aylesbury and Royston Town this season:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=77485

I see that Ryan Redford has signed on the dotted line for Royston Town:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=77484

I see that Aylesbury United have made some more signings, namely Enzo Silvestri, Enzo Carrillo, Vinnie Shrieves and Sean Synnott, the Championship is obviously a two horse race between Aylesbury and Royston Town this season:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=77485

Enzo has been at Aylesbury for around 18 months this time round (having actually been to games shock horror...I've seen him turn out prev 2 seasons) so Hardly a signing. Out of the loop, behind the times and non of your own info.....says it all about you really!

Edited by Winslow Boy

Winslow Boy - Silvestri might have been attending the Club in that time and doing a bit of Coaching but he wasn't actually playing was he

Winslow Boy - Silvestri might have been attending the Club in that time and doing a bit of Coaching but he wasn't actually playing was he

Yes d!ckhead....what did I say??? (he may have "retired briefly at the end of last season, but I speak to guys there regularly and I don't believe he is or has been involved in coaching) ive Watched him play! (check some old match reports your good at that) Says it all about you. He was brought in back end of the season they were relegated from Southern League, and has been in squad since. Dear oh dear oh dear....if you were actually involved, connected or watched games you might know something. Stop passing off second third fourth etc... Hand news as your own and try getting involved or will no-one have you?? You gone quiet on Tik Tok...surely they haven't bombed you too? If you're allowed to any grounds go and try watching a game....

Edited by Winslow Boy

Winslow Boy - So why does the Non League Today article say Silvestri has linked up with the Ducks for a fourth spell having twice retired from the beautiful game. You appear to know an awful lot but not that your own Club are participating in the Challenge Trophy this season

Tom Wade delighted for him good lad and hard worker on the field. Glad some of the players I brought into the SSML are stepping up a level or 2

Robbie..

You'll find that Tom Wade had already been playing in the SSML before you signed him at WGC. He had been playing 1st team football at St Mags..

Not what he told me I was only aware he was at Wormley, nonetheless glad he has got himself a team this year

Trust me he was there cause I recall seeing him in the changing room there and scoring a few goals. 1st team coach back then Steve Sales brought him over.

Yes d!ckhead....what did I say??? (he may have "retired briefly at the end of last season, but I speak to guys there regularly and I don't believe he is or has been involved in coaching) ive Watched him play! (check some old match reports your good at that) Says it all about you. He was brought in back end of the season they were relegated from Southern League, and has been in squad since. Dear oh dear oh dear....if you were actually involved, connected or watched games you might know something. Stop passing off second third fourth etc... Hand news as your own and try getting involved or will no-one have you?? You gone quiet on Tik Tok...surely they haven't bombed you too? If you're allowed to any grounds go and try watching a game....

Actually mate, I'm afraid Rhodes has it right on this (rare) occasion.

Enzo re-signed for us a while ago but then left again ('retiring from football' for a second time) before turning out for Leighton for a handful of matches last season.

So he's now signed again for a 4th seperate spell.

Edited by greenduck

Anyone know whats happened to Louis Austin, doesn't appear to have played for Leverstock Green in pre season.

Possibly injured? Was struggling a lot towards the end of last season I seem to remember

Fair enough could have sworn I saw him play last season....must have been end of season before. My mistake, still I don't get my info only from 3rd party sources and pass it off as my discovery/knowledge. I'll let him have that one, as you say it is RARE, but I guess law of averages days he'll stumble into one and he certainly needs it, I'd say I'm way ahead on aggregate though lol. Stacey field looks a good replacement for Coulter mate.

Edited by Winslow Boy