Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

For all you children of the Seventies...

Stu M

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

Quote:
chrisblanc said:
It's gonna be Richard E Grant by the way. Sorry to sound geeky, but a friend of mine works at the BBC and has been working on the project for months

I thought Alan Davies & poss Stephen Fry were still in the running??? Either Richard or Alan would be good choice if CW doesn't get the job!

OK, OK - what have I done to deserve this? I know that I inhabit a parallel universe where facts are irrelevant but what else have I done to deserve this "accolade"? Perhaps it's because I'm asmadasa bag of spanners, or maybe because - as you can see from my avatar - I look like a cross between Patrick Troughton and Jon Pertwee during his Worzel Gummidge years. I've got a long scarf as well.And a hat.And I can cross the time space continuum when driving home from faraway places(ask the lads about Saturday's encounter with a reverse speed camera)to get home in time for a chicken jalfrezi at half past eight.

I think Stu M should get the gig - as long as we don't mention the shop lifting in Harry Fenton's, the bed wetting and the incident with the ferret in the gents toilet in Parrock Street.

However, if selected I will represent the Fleet with honour.

Can I have Britney Spears, Nell McAndrew and Judy Finnegan(???) as my assitants? Any other suggestions?

Quote:

I think Stu M should get the gig - as long as we don't mention the shop lifting in Harry Fenton's, the bed wetting and the incident with the ferret in the gents toilet in Parrock Street.

Heh heh. Steady, Chas - I have the ferret all lined up to play the Doctor's glamorous assistant and what with having to modernise the show, we might yet get to see some Doctor-ferret action. And I can vouch for it!!