Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-October 17 )

• Photo
    HelenC

• Photo
    chelseaboy

Photo

If we beat Yeovil then its on the road again.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline Pages

Pages
  • Trainee
I know its a big "if" and would like to say well done to the Yeovil lads for the weekends result because it couldn't of been easy but if we are able to beat them on tuesday night then we have been drawn away again in the next round.<p>Margate or Braintree Town v Scarborough or Morecambe
Northwich Victoria or Telford United v Yeovil Town or Canvey Island
Stevenage Borough v Stalybridge Celtic
Burton Albion v Chester City<p>
Ties to be played Saturday 16th March. <p>
Would like to say good luck to the yellow army for Tuesday if its played im a bit gutted i cant go due to work commitments like most of us have. But for them fans that do go to the game make sure you sing your hearts out to try and make up for the rest of us.<p>Go on you Yellow Army

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Yes, it is a BIG if, and Yes well done Yeovil - However I am queitly confident that on a crappy night under the lights the lads can pull it off. Would prefer Northwich than Telford even though haven't got a clue where it is !!!!<p>Not so confident about me making it there on time though. I'll be leaving Sunny South Essex at 4.30pm and steaming down to Yeovil - fingers crossed no traffic hold ups. <p>YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWSSSS

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Would you like to borrow my blue light?<p>PC999

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Blue Light......no thanks PC, Monky Magic's lending me his cloud

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus