Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lowestoft

Yellowbelly

Draw was a fair result overall, Lowestoft had the best of the first half and Canvey the second half. We look a real threat in the second half with Jason leading the line, especially when they went down to ten men. It was a real shame that Kingy missed the penalty, but he had to miss at some time and I am sure he would agree it was a weak penalty by his standards.

As for the performance, overall it was a good solid performance against a team that will be near the top at the end of the season, although they were well on top for the first half we stuck at it and gradually got into the game.

Their fans were not happy with the sending off or the penalty which is understandable and I must admit although it was a penalty I thought the sending off was a bit harsh. The officials had a poor game and it seems that every week fans are complaining about the level of refereeing in this league with some justification. It is about time the league looked at assessing the officials more often and acting.

Still unbeaten away, lets hope we can sort out our home form.

Come on you YELLOWS

Good point and a decent away trip, big mention to the 40 or 50 supporters who made the long midweek journey.

I thought we played some slick passing football and defended really well when Lowerstoft put us under pressure, Easterford and Sheehan were superb. Good to see Mr Hallett back, fingers crossed he stays fit as he certainly made an impact coming on at HT. Ref was very poor for both sides, but in the end we were dissapointed not to have come away with all 3 points.

Another tough game to come on Saturday at home to big spending Lewes