Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-October 17 )

• Photo
    Canary Saint

• Photo
    GNFC til i die

• Photo
    Town Statto

• Photo
    Don Douglas

• Photo
    UpTheBulls

• Photo
    lecof

• Photo
    davelfc

• Photo
    hilson

• Photo
    davidace23

• Photo
    Dave EUFC

• Photo
    RicharDinGlasgoW94

• Photo
    wakeling

• Photo
    non league fan

Photo

Mr and Mrs Canvey Island - The Shortlist is annonced - Votes Please!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
In the Mens
Number 2024

Kev from Near the prominade, likes fishing and always eats what he catches!
Intresting fact - Kev once tried to commit sucicide by jumping in front of a train, but decided to get on it instead and went to southend for the day!<p>Number 456<p>
Darren (Daz) lives near Mothercare and works in a warehouse, he recently passed his fork lift exam at the 5th attempt.
Intresting Fact - His favorite Spice Girl is Baby spice.<p>Number 8923
Cottee Dicks Redknapp Smith lives above the jelly eels stall, he sells ice cream for a living and often used his own blood on the ice creams to save on sauce.
Intresting fact - Cottee has only been abroad once - to Benfleet<p>And the Ladies!!!!!<p>Number 666

Sharon is reigning champ (or chimp) she has spent the last year preforming offical duties including opening the sewage works and campaining for a school to be put on the island to help the next generation.
Intresting fact - Sharon is half canvey half Harlow.<p>Number 785

Trace lives near the bus shelter, she writes the words Canvey in the sticks of rock on account of here ability to spell.
Intresting fact - Trace actually is the most profitable person on the island on acount of the CSA payments due to her!<p>Number 789

Shelly Denise Van Outen Smallpox lives over Poppins (Canvey's only resturant) She is employed by highley sucessful local football club Southend United to roll the pitch.
Intresting Fact - Shelly once survived a terrible harpoon attack while swimming to the Isle of Grain for her holiday!<p>Please cast your votes!
The Grand final will be held at Kings Holiday Camp in July.
The winner will receive a bottle of blue nun, speed garage nation CD, a free season ticket to Canveys Islands new 65000 seater stadium, spoliers for their capri and a luxery holiday at Kings Holiday camp, Canvey island<p>But as we know with all these compertitions there are no winners, only losers!<p>[ 27 February 2002: This message was edited by: EFM The Firm, The Voice ]</p>

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I must say very, very Good - now I understand what EFM are all about. Just a fun loving group of lads. <p>The 'Van Outen' chick gets my vote - Gertcha.
Keep me posted on results.<p>O - Im not very creative, please provide me with some Ammo for retaliation about Herfordshire as I don't hear to much about the place (apart from the commuter bit) and the fact most Essex boys would simply drive through it on their way to the M1.

offline canfan

canfan
  • Reserves
Number 2024 does resemble someone i've seen before. Just can't put my finger on it though.
Any idea's Merv!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
where does everyone keep getting these pictures of me and my family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus