Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Aylesbury Away

Who is making the trip on Saturday then?

I should make it although I have been invited down to Worthing to cheers them on against Staines and its the beer festival... Also Darlo not far away at Braintree :unsure:

I can't... it's a bit of a mission with the little 'un!

Therefore, does anyone fancy doing a match report for the website and the local paper? All you need to do is cobble together 300-400 words by Sunday evening and email it to me - I'll do the rest

Took and hour and a half to get there due to a smack on M25 so missed first 5 mins.. Understand Bits had a one on one early doors and we were looking well in control for 30mins but chances were blazed high and wide...

They scored a goal where the right winger had too much space to cross on 39 minutes.. Prior to that one of their defenders was fortunate not to get an O.G. as the ball cannoned of him then the post. Pietro should have sent us in level, the keeper played butter fingers dropped the ball on the edge of the box and the left foot shot at an empty goal went wide of the left had post...

On 71 mins Kiri got caught out of position getting dragged into the middle as a ball was swept to the far side of the penalty area, rushed over and gave away a pen which they stuck away... Pietro played Bits through he rounded the keeper and from a very tight angle tucked it in for 2-1 on 73 mins... Shortly after their keeper just got finger tips to a fine header (Russ??) from a corner the ball dropped to Bits about a yard out but there was no room to do anything other than hammer it and it hit the defender on the line a yard in front of him... We had a great chance to leave with a more than deserved point in the last minute when Bits beat the offside trap and with only another Ashford player for company with no defenders in sight blasted straight at the goalkeeper when a calm low shot would have sufficed......... How we didn't win let alone come away with nothing I have no idea :unsure: :angry:

Final score Lucky Aylesbury 2 - 1 Plucky Tangerines