Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

v Grays

Yellowbelly

Sounds like it was a great game. Must admit I was gutted that I had to miss the game. It is good to see Rob King put away the penalties. He seems to be able to cope under pressure and his two penalities missed this season were just a blip.

Looking forward to the Cray game on Tuesday.

Come on you YELLOWS!

Superb game between two proper local non league clubs, excellent derby atmosphere. Overall we deserved the win without really having to get into top gear, thought we controlled the tempo of the game, especially the last 15 mins.

Only negative was the attendance announced a 344, when clearly there was at least 450 to 500 in the ground. A excellent following by the yellow army who where emmence as always.

Mr Heales srike will take some beating for goal of the season. Fingers crossed for a decent draw today.

COYY

Really enjoyed the game, although I reckon it's taken a couple of years off of my life! The tension at the end for Kingy's penalty was unreal, and the joyful scenes when the ball hit the top corner were fantastic! Definitely more than 344 , a good 100+ from the island scattered around.

Some videos here to re-live the action!

That game was a proper derby match and the most I've enjoyed a Trophy game since our run to the First Round proper a few years back when we beat Brentwood and Maidstone along the way.

Thought we scrapped well although we wern't quite at our best. In fairness Grays had a period of pressure in the second half when they could have stamped their authority on the game but we rode our luck a bit and weathered the storm.

Not sure how Steve Sheehan managed to get that one off the line just after they went 2-1 up but proved to be a key moment in the game.

Kingy showed great composure to score his two penalties and Healesey's strike was just pure quality. Shame the cameraman didn't catch it!!!

Thought there were far more in the ground than the 344 which was announced. Crowd looked around 450.