Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Can I ask a favour?

Beano

As you may know, Middlesex County FA does a lot of fundraising for various charities as part of our work administering the game locally.

This season, we have partnered with Help for Heroes and funds will be raised at every match in that competition. BUT... in addition, my colleagues talked me into doing a Help for Heroes "Movember", so I am currently looking very silly indeed (and will no doubt look much sillier by the end of the month!). Mrs Beano thinks it's hilarious and has taken to calling me "118".

We've set up a fundraising page at http://www.bmycharit...dlesexCountyFA/ and the figure raised so far breaks down as £613.25 from matches and £185 raised by my top lip!

I know times are hard, so please don't feel obliged to click on the link. However, I think Help for Heroes is a great cause, so if you can spare anything, no matter how small, I would be grateful. I'll be at the Wealdstone and Woodford games if you want to see how I'm getting on before committing to anything!

Thanks for reading this.

Edited by Beano

Also appreciated if anyone has a few mins spare to go to this link, thanks :)

http://www.justgiving.com/Kevin-Brown4