Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Essex Senior Cup

Arlowman2

Just a quick one.<p>Why can't you send your Reserve side down to play Harlow in the Essex Senior Cup on Wednesday?<p>This fixture has already been put back, and if it's not played on Wednesday it'll have to be put back another two weeks at least due to our League commitments.<p>Neither team needs this added fixture congestion and your Reserves would give us a good game and have a good chance of winning anyway.<p>We've even had to produce programmes on the off-chance that your game at Yeovil might get called off again, meaning we'll lose money.<p>Common sense should prevail. Sadly, it probably won't.

as far as i am aware we have 24 in the squad 11 of those plus probably at least 6 more will be on the road to yeovil, so it dosent leave much left for another game tomorrow.. i can understand your frustration especially as you still have a shot at promotion, but its yeovils mudbath that is the problem...sure the esc is very important to you this season but its a trophy that canvey have always traditionally taken seriously

You may have always taken this seriously in the past, but as the holders of the FA Trophy, and pushing for a Conf. place, surely something has to take a back seat.<p>Just send down 11 supporters that aren't going to Yeovil, I'll get some of our fans to deck the red and white, and we'll get it over and done with ;-)