Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thurrock 0 - 5 AFC Hornchurch (FA Trophy)

Ian_W

As comprehensive a game as the scoreline suggests. Hornchurch by far and away the better team. Did Thurrock have a shot on target? I can't remember seeing one.

Smith, Touhy, Hayles, Anderson, superb. Is Jon Hunt 40? He was superb. No weak link in the team at all.

Two special goals from Lewis and Michael Spencer - Nearly an even better one from Martin (very close). Terrible goalkeeping for the Thurrock keeper for Jon Hunt's goal.

Still buzzing from that performance. fingers crossed for a big team next round.

^^^^^ This ^^^^^

Think that Thurrock fan summed it up they were shocking but that's not to say we were brilliant in front of goal today all we can hope for is a tasty draw against one of the big boys but I know I want blue square opposition week in week out next season

What a tremendous performance, glad I wasn't nominating man of the match. Haven't seen a happier bunch of supporters at the end of a match for ages.

Hand it to Thurrock, 5-0 down and only nine men and they were still trying.

Now let's carry it over to Tuesday and reverse our form on home turf.

Presume draw is live somewhere, sometime on Monday?

Anybody help? Wanted to check results on club website 'cos I think we must be club of the month but when I put the cursor over any option on the tool bar nothing happens . What am I doing wrong?

Anybody help? Wanted to check results on club website 'cos I think we must be club of the month but when I put the cursor over any option on the tool bar nothing happens . What am I doing wrong?

What browser are you using? i think on some versions of Internet Eplorer you need to click on the 'compatibility view' button (green button to the left of the 'refresh'. button. Site works fine (to my knowledge) with Firefox and Google Chrome. I use I.E.8, Firefox and Chrome and all work o.k.

You may also need to install a flash update as the dropdown menus require shockwave flash to be installed.

Edited by Serious Sid

All gobbledygook to a hasbeen, how much do you charge for a home visit?

Ta for that but guess I'm just a no-hoper.

On another tack, surprisingly nobody predicted today's scoreline, so I'm going for 6-0 to us on Tuesday, cowd of 230.

Brilliant - It doesn't get much better than that

2, 4 & 5 were all excellent goals

We generated a great atmosphere (only surpassed by Peterborough and Weymouth imo/experience)

Jack Lord/James MacArthur would have been proud of the Five-O tribute

Well done to all concerned at the club

Quality performance by the lads,probably our best all season although that's quite an achievement in itself.Thurrock would of fancied turning us over but in truth it should of been an even bigger scoreline.They are a very poor side that would struggle in the ryman IMO which is a shame(sort of) as they have a nice ground,perhaps we can swap???

Anyway,onto Tuesday and we need to get our scoring boots on at home and make the bridge a fortress,hopefully by Tuesday night we will be talking about an away game to Luton or Cambridge???

To anyone who missed it because of another engagement,you missed a cracker

To anyone who missed it to watch premier league football,west ham or because the bar didn't serve real fckng ale,ha ha ha ha ha you fckng numpties

Kiss my face and suck my swollen ones!!!!!

Edited by Eastside Urchin