Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RIP Gary Speed - Wales Manager

Ian_W

A terrible tragedy & a complete shock. As always the rumour mongers are already having a field day & whatever the reasons are behind his death, I just want to remember as a top notch footballer.

He never played for my club, in fact he probably scored a few against The Hammers over the years, but he was one player who other clubs fans always respected.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes there you go now we know why he killed himself,i also made a interesting discovery the other day,i was looking at a list of the worlds richest men,noticed that many of them were jewish,done some research on the subject,did you know that the russian jew has horns while the German jew has hooves instead of feet,what a world we live in ! the jews have all the money and the paedophilles all the power !!

I was referring to this Barry Bennell character, who was able to manipulate those boys through fear of not being chosen to progress as footballers. The b'stard got 9 years.

I paid little attention to the conspiracy stuff.

I agree Hookey,thankfully we now ,partially due to the internet, live in a world where more paedophillies are behind bars,schools,youth clubs et cetera are no longer a safe haven for paedophilles only religious organisations offer padeophilles a 'free reign ' to carry out abuse now.

Edited by Basil-Don

I agree Hookey,thankfully we now ,partially due to the internet, live in a world where more paedophillies are behind bars,schools,youth clubs et cetera are no longer a safe haven for paedophilles only religious organisations offer padeophilles a 'safe haven' to carry out abuse now.

Rich, did I tell you about when I was thrown out of the Altar Boys for refusing to kiss the Bishop's ring? :o

Whoops, there goes my 7,000th post. :bigshock:

Should we all not wait until a Coroners Court descision ?

I have read much on the web, which I tend to ignore completely.

The trolls will be trolls !

Should we all not wait until a Coroners Court descision ?

I have read much on the web, which I tend to ignore completely.

The trolls will be trolls !

Mate, I believe the Coroner will tell us how, not why!

• 4 weeks later...

Got a feeling there's more to this than meets the eye

Eastside Urchin - It seems you were spot on, I see that a few days before his untimely death Speed had talked in a text message to his wife Louise about taking his own life and they had apparently had 'an exchange of words about something and nothing' hours before she found him dead. There's never any smoke without fire is there.

There is talk that she found out he was a serial womaniser and by the sounds of it was threatening to leave with the kids.I spoke to a pro footballer a while back who knew him and he said at least part of that was true,but these are all rumours

Edited by Eastside Urchin

• 4 months later...

I see that Gary Speed left the bulk of his 1.3m fortune to his devastated wife Louise in a will that had been drawn up a year before his un-timely death. Mystery still surrounds Speed's suicide and the coroner recorded a narrative verdict on his death stating that there was insufficient evidence to prove he intended to commit suicide and that his death may have been an accident. Mrs Speed reluctantly admitted that her husband had sent her a text threatening to commit suicide four days prior to his death which clearly indicated that all was not well in their marriage:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2157065/Gary-Speed-death-Wife-football-ace-dead-left-1m-will.html