Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-October 17 )

• Photo
    Canary Saint

• Photo
    GNFC til i die

• Photo
    Town Statto

• Photo
    Don Douglas

• Photo
    UpTheBulls

• Photo
    lecof

• Photo
    davelfc

• Photo
    hilson

• Photo
    davidace23

• Photo
    Dave EUFC

• Photo
    RicharDinGlasgoW94

• Photo
    wakeling

• Photo
    non league fan

Photo

Terry Back LIVE - Radio London 94.9 - 7-8 Tonight

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
21 replies to this topic

offline Freebird

Freebird
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
It would seem i have to be more carefull when picking my friends to talk to as you have your information correct i did tell terry i was not available to take up the position when it was offered.

But this was after some long and hard thinking and also talking to the loyal supporters that are at EFC.

They understand my reason for not taking the position and I have not intention of explaining then to supporters of another club.

As for the former EFC person I fell out with he was still as EFc when ETFC started so I had the chance to make the move if I had wanted to but chose not to as the club i support is EFc and that did not change even though one person chose to do things I was not happy about (ban my brother for no reason)

If you want to think it would have made a differance in who i support then you have that right but I tell you you are wrong

As for the game of football that occoured on Tuesday night I saw a Youth and Reserve Enfield FC side put on a good performance against an averange ETFC side who did better in the pre season match against Cheshunt.

In the first half both side looked poor and the occasion looked to have got to all the players.

In the second half the ETFC side were the better and that showed as you scored 4 goals but the EFC side still kept plugging away and deserved to have a couple of goals themselves had Andy Hall not been on form.

As for nit picking and stiring. all i will say is stick to the rules and no one will turn and make comments. try a bend them and you will be called on it.

offline Jim Cunneen

Jim Cunneen
  • Reserves Coach
  • Supports: Shortwood Utd, ETFC
  • Foes: Witney, Bitton
  • Fav. Player(s): Andy Hoskins,
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket
Again - we dont have to answer to the supporter (allegedly) of another club.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus