Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ampthill town Fa vase

buzzing for today so much lol off to the hotel for breakfast . then our luxury coach leaves at 1030 am . we can beat anyone on our day lets just hope its today it will be a massive achievement for me and the club . it will be the furthest the club has got in history and its not bad for my first season in fa vase :D . also good luck to others involved least we will have 1 at the end of the day hopefully 2 .

buzzing for today so much lol off to the hotel for breakfast . then our luxury coach leaves at 1030 am . we can beat anyone on our day lets just hope its today it will be a massive achievement for me and the club . it will be the furthest the club has got in history and its not bad for my first season in fa vase :D . also good luck to others involved least we will have 1 at the end of the day hopefully 2 .

Mickey Mouse cup ;)

then our luxury coach leaves at 1030am

I take it you didn't ask Lancing to pay half the hire cost like you did with Basildon United

then our luxury coach leaves at 1030am

I take it you didn't ask Lancing to pay half the hire cost like you did with Basildon United

They paid all of it for us...& gave us beers to drink on the way back...oh & there was a old girl From lancing offering blow-jobs to all the players..well done lads great result :) shame u couldn't be there Rhodes...

They paid all of it for us

Mr Angry - I can't believe that, you tried it on with Basildon United and I have it on good authority that they told you where to go

Mr Angry - I can't believe that, you tried it on

with Basildon United and I have it on good authority that they told you where to go

Yea it's true Rhodes..I got told it on good authority aswell :) oh well..even if we did (which we didn't) we don't need it now because were 5 large up...haha we'll pay our own coach :)

Rhodes

Surely as an ex club secretary you know the procedure for FA competitions.

In FA competitions all travel costs are agreed by both sides before the game and details are sent to the FA. These costs are taken from the gate receipts and paid to the visiting club by the home club in gate shows a profit or both clubs split the loss.

Great result for Ampthill Town yesterday. Tremendous stuff.

Is your opinion beginning to change then truth? If so fair play to you for not being too stubborn lol

Mr Angry - I can't believe that, you tried it on with Basildon United and I have it on good authority that they told you where to go

So are you claiming that Basildon refused to abide by the FA Vase rules?

I would have thought as an unofficial Club Secretary in the past you may have known about clubs sharing the profit or loss for these ties. I'd imagine very few clubs will make a profit on the tie in the rounds up until now

The net gate receipts due from a match (except replayed matches in consequence of a breach of the Rules) shall be the total ticket sales for the match less VAT, the travelling (and possibly accommodation) expenses of the Visiting Club, the fees and expenses of the Match Officials, and other match expenses allowed under the Rules (which includes costs relating to gate attendants, turnstile operators, stewards, police charges, floodlighting in accordance with the Rules, contributions to costs of First Aid Helpers, and any costs relating to the clearing the ground of snow and water provided the Visiting Club is consulted beforehand on the approximate costs). The National Game Board shall have the power from time to time to issue instructions as to what shall and shall not be allowed as a match expense.

23. MATCH EXPENSES

(a)

Travelling Expenses

(i) In all Rounds, match expenses shall include travelling expenses, actually incurred, which must not exceed £3.00 per coach mile. If private cars are used, then the expenses which can be claimed will be for a maximum of five cars at £0.40 per mile. For ties involving travel to/from the Isle of Wight, boat fares at the cheapest rate are allowed to be claimed.

(ii) The travelling expenses for the Visiting Club are to be calculated on a direct route from the Club‟s Headquarters, the total mileage must be agreed between both Clubs prior to the first match and confirmed on the Match Arrangement Form.

(iii) When travelling by rail, the cost of 20 standard class fares at the cheapest available rate may be claimed.

Well done Ampthill, fantastic result, I hope you get a good draw on Monday but all the games now are against good sides. The prize money will be a welcome has well has recovering your travel expenses, a great day out.

A fantastic day out,and a most brilliant performance by the lads,and guess what? not a bully boy in sight !!! A really professional and disciplined display. I am still buzzing from the experience. How anyone can knock what's happening at Ampthill town is beyond me.

Newport Pagnell Town would be a nice draw, but we'll probably end up in either Lands End or John O'Groats???

Take Rhodes with us on our newly purchased lush coach.....then leave him there

A fantastic day out,and a most brilliant performance by the lads,and guess what? not a bully boy in sight !!! A really professional and disciplined display. I am still buzzing from the experience. How anyone can knock what's happening at Ampthill town is beyond me.

thanks mate we will never forget yesterday it was a fantastic day for ampthill town . the coach trip home was very messy lol the party went on all night :D

I hope you get a good draw on Monday

It will be Royston Town home or away, I think that's virtually guaranteed