Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

all time xi

bit bored on a tuesday night, so here's my best players from all the different versions

1. Richard Wright (Ipswich CM 97/98)

2. Gary Neville (Man Utd. CM 97/98)

3. Marc Vivien Foe (RC Lens CM 97/98)

4. Xavi Hernandez (FC Barcelona CM 00/01)

5. Darren Purse (Birmingham City CM 00/01)

6. Cristian Worns (Bayer Leverkusen CM 97/98)

7. Denilson (Sao Paulo CM 97/98)

8. Paul Scholes (Man Utd. either game)

9. Ulrik Balling (OD Odenksa (?) CM 97/98) 150k for 30 goals a season

10. Martin Palermo (Boca Juniors Cm 00/01) 94 goals in 2 seasons11. 11. Ibrahima Bakayoko (Montpellier CM 97/98)

Can't believe no one has mentioned Stevie Nicholas. Starts off in Division 3 in Scotland I believe - super striker!

Another striker, this time from 01/02, Marcin Zimoch of Poland. I started a game with Skoda Xanthi (love that name!) in Greece and lost my star striker to a rival team. Trailed around the leagues and came across this lad. Only about 20/21 at the start and proved to be very special. Came over to the Prem 10 years later and brought him along and he could more than hack it there as well.

Best DM I remember, from that Greece game. Zografakis from Skoda Xanthi.

Muppetus Galacticus

going back to CM3, Mark Smith from Brighton was a world beater of a centre back, George O'Callaghan ruled the hole before Tonton took over, 35 goals a season attacking midfielder. Amiga Champ Man 93 needs a special mention for Malcolm Allen, the boy could play anywhere and be great. Smaller mentions for Mike Duff who continues to be a great budget right wing back and has been for the last three or four versions, agree with the sentiments of the other poster, Nil Lamptey on the Amiga was something special, as were the made up players Mark Collis and Ferrah Orosco who designed the game and ended up at Cambridge Untd, until a big Premiership team came along. Julio Arca is a legend as was Daniel Prodan on the first incarnation of CM2

• 2 weeks later...

In the last year of CM3, Steve Finnan - a legend at right back. Andres D'Allesandro and Ronaldinho attacking mids, Hugo Pinheiro from Portugal in Goal. Tommy Jonsson at centre back with Woodgate, Ian Harte at Left back Hary Kewell and Kennedy Bakircioglu on the wings.

Awesome strike Partnership of palermo and Juan Pablo Angel to complete.... They won EVERYTHING!!

Kennedy Bakircioglu and Mads Jorgenson..used them both as wingers in a diamond formation..with Ton Ton Zola Mokouko in the point..Cristian Chivu left back..Igor Tudor Centre back.Buffon keeper,Butt in the holding role, with Owen and Ronaldo up front..John Terry or Woodgate as other Centre Back..Right back Finnan...not bad for West Ham!!..LOL

I feel a special mention must go to the brazilian Paulinho who practically single handedly won me a title at Everton.

Samuel Eto'o another class act.

I had Arjen Robben too!!..what about Juan Roman Riquelme..he was the nuts..and I remember a bloke called Ibrahima Bakayoko from one of the earlier versions..but.......Player with the stupidest name (and pretty good he is on TCM!!) goes to..

Jan Venegoor Of Hesselink!!!..imagine havin that on the back of ya shirt!!..thats his full bloody name!!

Ah Venegoor a legend. A great keeper was Espen Johnson who I have seen playing for Norway today. Aimar has always been a genius on the game.

Good lower division player in early version Nathan Lowndes and Stuart Hadley. A record goal getting partnership.