Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Vs NGU

one a piece with Bitz scoring a bullet header

One of those games!

We hit the woodwork 5 times and should really have put the game to bed, but thats football i guess. Another point in the bag and another hard working performance from the lads.

Well done chaps.

Sorry I wasn't there, failed the fitness test big time. Hoping to give the Santa hat an outing and make my wallet £50 lighter on Monday. Also hoping for a few volunteers to drown me out in the podcast Beano's recording before or after the game.

Sounds like another frustrating result, just like AFC Hayes - all over the 'oppo' but coming away with a point when three should have been the case. Surely, some game soon, some team will get a pasting from us.

Still, that's seven points from three consecutive games against strugglers, and 10 points and one defeat in the last seven. Good form, well done all.