Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Can Canvey win the league ?????

I do prefer G & N (only cause we want to taste those fine canvey burgers next season)but please don't let it come down to the last game because we will not lose to anyone that day. <p>WE ARE BEDFORD, IT MAY TAKE 2 OR 3 YEARS BUT REST ASSURED, KEEP IT WARM AS WE WILL MEET YOU THERE..

so after the lastest set of results were G & N lost and Canvey drew the tables have turned abit. so what do you think now i think the winner will be decided by the crunch game G & N vs CI

up the gravesend! A better side, bigger club, better ground, I for 1 am an honouary fleet supporter for the rest of the season. you are nothing but a tinpot club supported by southend rejects. top of the league and you only managed a crowd of 289 against heybridge the other night. the mighty 'ricay are coming for 3 points and will probably out support and sing you on your own patch (again). up the blues (and reds)

Raving Ricay would appear to have the same relationship with the Fleet as the Scottish do with the French. My enemy's enemy is my friend.<p>Not the sort of friend I'd want, though.<p>Merv CIFC