Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 7th January (Fixtures and Results)

So any game I can't field my strongest side I could just call it off until everyone is fit . sound I will have to remember that one .

London colney had the same situation a few weeks ago when stony stratford could not raise a team despite having 75 players signed on , they postponed 1st team and reserve team , same weekend ampthill played in vase at lancing , following weekend they fielded ist team and reserves, did"nt see anyone from colney on hear moaning about it

So any game I can't field my strongest side I could just call it off until everyone is fit . sound I will have to remember that one .

London colney had the same situation a few weeks ago when stony stratford could not raise a team despite having 75 players signed on , they postponed 1st team and reserve team , same weekend ampthill played in vase at lancing , following weekend they fielded ist team and reserves, did"nt see anyone from colney on hear moaning about it

and your point . i am moaning about it

Or one of the Assistant Referees.

Edited by petethegreek

but did you have loads of match day programs made . got all the food ready . had players turn down work for the day . had players already made there way to game that had been away . grounds man and helpers at the club all morning getting it ready . NO you just pick your cards up and your whistle and make your way .

and i bet they was moaning just not on hear .

but did you have loads of match day programs made . got all the food ready . had players turn down work for the day . had players already made there way to game that had been away . grounds man and helpers at the club all morning getting it ready . NO you just pick your cards up and your whistle and make your way .

London Colney were awarded £80 compensation (payable by Stony Stratford Town, who were also fined £250) to cover the cost of programmes and food.

London Colney were awarded £80 compensation (payable by Stony Stratford Town, who were also fined £250) to cover the cost of programmes and food.

did they get the points .

and they did not call it off 4 hours before kick off .

It's an inconvenience and an expense for everyone involved.

I'm not going to moan about it as it looks like the Club has internal problems.

These things happen and the Rules are in place to cover such situations.

Follow the same route, Mr Bicknell.

did they get the points .

No the game was ordered to be re-arranged, however their opponents in the cancelled reserve fixture were awarded the points.

I think the fine and covering costs are correct but I do feel that points should be awarded unless the club has an illness knocking out squad, problem getting to the ground etc..

I think the fine and covering costs are correct but I do feel that points should be awarded unless the club has an illness knocking out squad, problem getting to the ground etc..

Well you have the power to change the rules, just submit an amendment for the AGM and hope to get enough clubs on board to have it passed

but did you have loads of match day programs made

Out of interest does Eric still do the Ampthill match programme and, if so, how many pages is it