Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

M25 OASIS

This Wednesday at 7.00pm at the Thames chase forestry centre,pike lane,upminster.

There is a talk by the Ecologists who are working with the contractors who are widening the M25 around the Essex stretch from 3 lanes to 4.

The Thames chase site is on both sides of the M25,with a pathway under a bridge for access to the eastern end of the site.

Since work started there is now a new scrape,which was originally made for the works but has since seen kingfisher,snipe & Green Sandpiper use the scrape.I am yet to see the scrape,i only found out about it on a quick visit yesterday,when i was then informed of the meeting Wednesday.

It looks like being a good meeting and should give us an insight into not just the effects of the work but the possible benefits and what wildlife uses the area.