Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Macromedia Flash Player

Flash Player ? Are you trying to have Paul Gascoine installed ??

The flash player enables you to watch movie type web things. If you go to macromedia.com and get the flash player you can get the benefit of 'flash' enabled websites. Some websites have all manner of whizzy animated thingy's (Cyclops, a fellow Enfield Town poster, plus a few other peeps more technically minded than myself can elaborate)on their websites. It is free and it ain't no con.

J

My daughter has been complaining about not being able to view her favourite web sites, for instance Die Maus, properly. So yesterday I installed the Macromedia Flash plug-in, and now she can view this, and other sites such as Daniel Küblböck, with all the bells and whistles in the konqueror browser.

At work, I cannot install Macromedia Flash plug-ins, and the browser is not konqueror, but a more common one. However, I do not have to view sites such as those.

Quote:
Halifax Lass said:

Fairy cakes do not have to have cherries on them Invis.

[color:"blue"]To be any good they do.Any self-respecting fairy cake worthy of the name has a cherry on top, approximately central. [/color]

Shall I hazard a guess as to who came up with that name? Could it possible have been your good self? (Or, as in this case.... not so good!!)

[color:"blue"]Well yes, I think it was, actually, now you come to mention it. I was very young at the time though. [/color]