Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Farleigh Rovers v Guernsey FC, 18/2/2012

HKP

Dogs in the ground at Farleigh,have never been a problem in the past.

No, not a problem at all, in fact there have been ocassions in the past when dogs have outnumbered

supporters.

Thanks Smudge and Brogues. Say hello if you see me with my dog :winkewinke:

Thats hugely disrepectful Chubby !!!

Grounds like Parsonage Field are what non league footy is all about, going there to get a result is a real test for any visiting side, from the bumpy driveway to the tiny changing room and the voiciferous partizan home crowd, that is truly what it's all about !!!

We can't all have rich backers or generous and obliging councils and have to struggle to maintain our level and farleigh like so many clubs are held together by a small and determined band of loyal devotees who deserve better from you and anyone else for that matter !!!!

Good luck to the Foxes on Saturday........................choo choo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by spy

Ooach......I can see the teeth marks!

Having been to all Div 1 grounds this season it's MY opinion that Parsonage Farm is the worst. Didn't say it was a bad place, and I know the people are very welcoming. All clubs have people who work hard simply for the love of their club, Farleigh are no different to any other club in that respect.

Don't take things so personal.

Please can someone from Farleigh confirm whether i'll be able to bring my dog into the ground on Saturday to watch the match?!

Well if not you could always wtach from the other side of the fence like I saw people doing when I was there.

Haven't looked at their recent results but if Farleigh play like they did against Warlingham then Guernsey could be looking at their biggest away victory.

Please can someone from Farleigh confirm whether i'll be able to bring my dog into the ground on Saturday to watch the match?!

Well if not you could always wtach from the other side of the fence like I saw people doing when I was there.

Haven't looked at their recent results but if Farleigh play like they did against Warlingham then Guernsey could be looking at their biggest away victory.

http://www.ccleague.co.uk/1stclub.htm#Farl

Combined Counties Division 1

Farleigh Rovers v Guernsey FC

Saturday 18th February, 2012, Parsonage Field, 1pm kick off

Squad:

Chris Tardif, Paul de Garis, Simon Geall, Tom Strawbridge, Jamie Dodd, Sam Cochrane, Jason Winch, Scott Bradford, Kieran Mahon, Ryan-Zico Black, Angus Mackay, Dom Heaume, Dave Rihoy, Matt Loaring, Glyn Dyer, Ross Allen.

Guernsey have put out a strong squad for their final away league game of the season, with only Ollie McKenzie missing through a calf strain and Kieron Mahon being brought back into the squad.

The Green Lions will be going all out to finish their final away league programme with a 15th away win from 17 away games, having lost only 1 and drawn 1.

Farleigh Rovers, who have not played for some three weeks now due to the weather, will be looking to build on their previous recent form which saw them have victories at home against Bookham, 3-1, and away at South Kilburn, 3-2.

In the reverse fixture at Footes Lane Farleigh lost 4-0, but took heart from the fact that over the 90 minutes, they made Guernsey work very hard for their victory.

The Green Army of Guernsey’s away fans will be very much out in force tomorrow to cheer their team on and both sets of fans should have an enjoyable afternoon, both on and off the field.

The fixtures have certainly helped them last 6 at home is just boll@x

But if things had not gone to plan at the start of the season when we played most of our away games would you show any sympathy?

To the best of my knowledge this was not done at the request of GFC, more likely to suit UK sides...

Edited by HKP

The fixtures have certainly helped them last 6 at home is just boll@x

But if things had not gone to plan at the start of the season when we played most of our away games would you show any sympathy?

To the best of my knowledge this was not done at the request of GFC, more likely to suit UK sides...

Wouldn't worry too much HKP. With your squad you could have played all games away from home or on neutral grounds and still have just as good a record :)

Brogues and farleigharmy please make yourself known to us tomorrow if you wish? Always good to meet people off the forum.

Brogues and farleigharmy please make yourself known to us tomorrow if you wish? Always good to meet people off the forum.

Enjoy your trip to Farleigh. Lovely club and people - shame they had so many judas's who claimed to love the club last year then all jumped ship in the summer !

I'm most likely going to be on the gate tomorrow I think HKP, all hands to the pump and all that and our normal enforcer (Farleigharmy's Mother) is not about tomorrow. Introduce yourself and I'll catch up with you once I'm done.

Can everyone try and get in on time tomorrow, I am looking forward to watching Guernsey, I'm probably the only person on here who hasn't seen them first hand yet. It's bad enough that they came along 5 years too late for me anyway.