Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Farleigh Rovers v Guernsey FC, 18/2/2012

HKP

5 years brogues hahaha. personally I would have said 10 my back still hurts from carrying you the last 5

Probably a fair comment, 10 years ago I may have backed us to stop them scoring but 5 years ago my team mates were a bit weaker!

Who is that masked man, Wayman or Dell by any chance?

5 years brogues hahaha. personally I would have said 10 my back still hurts from carrying you the last 5

Probably a fair comment, 10 years ago I may have backed us to stop them scoring but 5 years ago my team mates were a bit weaker!

Who is that masked man, Wayman or Dell by any chance?

Dell's on here under another name already Brogues.

Good luck tomorrow.

lol brogues. wayman or dell arent they the young pretenders for so long trying to fill the boots of the once mighty brogues. cheers neavesy11 sure Dave would have loved the challenge of going against guernsey. o and by the way tubby brown as brogues said before it might not be much but it is ours. it's like marmite you either love it or hate it.

The fixtures have certainly helped them last 6 at home is just boll@x

I don't know how many times this issue has been dealt with on the forum (and off). If you had been following the discussion of the subject then you could not make such a comment.

Anyway, if the fixtures list was set up to favour one side over another I'd like someone to explain how that was supposed to work.

Whatevers been said in the past I haven't personally seen any comment from Whitelaw on this, but, thinking of him sitting down to work out the fixtures, it actually makes sense that he planned it this way. We get a lot of inclement weather normally through March and April so with the travelling difficulties in mind it makes sense to plan this way with a greater chance of fixtures in Guernsey being untroubled by weather. However whatever anyone says it IS a massive advantage having a run of home games to finish even at this level. I know during my managing days I would have loved to finish with 5/6 home games. But again with Guernsey being so superior it has worked out well for the league because it's made no difference, what will be interesting, is to see how the fixtures are arranged for nest season in the Premier, especially with so many midweek games to cater for.

Incidentally Guernsey could be promoted this afternoon if other results go their way, and good luck to them. If they win and Farleighs neighbours Warlingham fail to beat Feltham they are promoted. Mass exodus of Guernsey fans to Whyteleafe after the final whistle !!!!

Best of luck though you Foxes, in whats been a dificult year for you it would be nice to see a little shock !!! All the best.

Whatevers been said in the past I haven't personally seen any comment from Whitelaw on this, but, thinking of him sitting down to work out the fixtures, it actually makes sense that he planned it this way. We get a lot of inclement weather normally through March and April so with the travelling difficulties in mind it makes sense to plan this way with a greater chance of fixtures in Guernsey being untroubled by weather. However whatever anyone says it IS a massive advantage having a run of home games to finish even at this level. I know during my managing days I would have loved to finish with 5/6 home games. But again with Guernsey being so superior it has worked out well for the league because it's made no difference, what will be interesting, is to see how the fixtures are arranged for nest season in the Premier, especially with so many midweek games to cater for.

Incidentally Guernsey could be promoted this afternoon if other results go their way, and good luck to them. If they win and Farleighs neighbours Warlingham fail to beat Feltham they are promoted. Mass exodus of Guernsey fans to Whyteleafe after the final whistle !!!!

Best of luck though you Foxes, in whats been a dificult year for you it would be nice to see a little shock !!! All the best.

good luck today farleigh a nice day for dave brogues eddy etc Maybe we will get a few more at our game against feltham after this game once again good luck farleigh

The fixtures have certainly helped them last 6 at home is just boll@x

I don't know how many times this issue has been dealt with on the forum (and off). If you had been following the discussion of the subject then you could not make such a comment.

Anyway, if the fixtures list was set up to favour one side over another I'd like someone to explain how that was supposed to work.

I do follow an i will give my opinion its an advantage to play your last 6 at home regardless. That they will win the league anyway Any normal. Footy participant will say the same clubs should be treated the same

Brogues and farleigharmy please make yourself known to us tomorrow if you wish? Always good to meet people off the forum.

I'm most likely going to be on the gate tomorrow I think HKP, all hands to the pump and all that and our normal enforcer (Farleigharmy's Mother) is not about tomorrow. Introduce yourself and I'll catch up with you once I'm done.

Can everyone try and get in on time tomorrow, I am looking forward to watching Guernsey, I'm probably the only person on here who hasn't seen them first hand yet. It's bad enough that they came along 5 years too late for me anyway.

My apologises, I did not see this post until just now. Many thanks for yesterday, we all had a great time with an excellent club and people.

Brogues and farleigharmy please make yourself known to us tomorrow if you wish? Always good to meet people off the forum.

Enjoy your trip to Farleigh. Lovely club and people - shame they had so many judas's who claimed to love the club last year then all jumped ship in the summer !

Jumped ship.... I flew to New Zealand... lol

Many thanks to Farleigh for being excellent hosts. We all had a great time and good friendly banter was had between the home and away fans, thats how it should be.

The only thing that marred things a bit was the 'incident' after the game any news on what happend ?

'Incident'? Can you enlighten us?

Many thanks to Farleigh for being excellent hosts. We all had a great time and good friendly banter was had between the home and away fans, thats how it should be.

The only thing that marred things a bit was the 'incident' after the game any news on what happend ?

'Incident'? Can you enlighten us?

A bit of a domestic that's all I'm saying !