Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 25th February (Fixtures & Results)

I am led to believe they fielded three first team players against our reserves on Tuesday night when they obtained their first win of the season 8-0.

Karen - Isn't that just sour grapes, if it hadn't been against Welwyn Garden City you wouldn't have said anything

Sour grapes - what planet are you. We were soundly beaten by the better team

I am led to believe they fielded three first team players against our reserves on Tuesday night when they obtained their first win of the season 8-0.

Karen - Isn't that just sour grapes, if it hadn't been against Welwyn Garden City you wouldn't have said anything

KB don't give that bum f/ck tea bagging banjo string licking goodch slurping ring piece sniffing ball bag munching f/ck wit the time of day

Yes but you complained that Sun Postal Sports played three First Team players which they were fully entitled to do

Mr Wilmslow I would like to take issue with you over some of what you have said. Please tell us why it is okay to talk about NY and what time it is when you are writing on a football forum. Where is the relevence?

Lol yeah sorry maybe I'll be responsible for a closed thread at this rate one day

WB....hope you're not secretly meeting up in a certain public place with George Michael?

A certain forum dribbler would never forgive you for that.

hahaha