Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results (Tuesday 6th & Wednesday 7th March)

AFC Dunstable 1 Berkhamsted 0 - 14 mins. Harnaman pen.

5 mins: GOAL! Aylesbury United 0 Broxbourne Borough V&E 1 - Stockman buries a low shot from range.

15 mins: GOAL! Aylesbury United 1 Broxbourne Borough V&E 1 - Acheampong gets the better of a defender, finished well into the bottom corner.

AFC Dunstable 2 Berkhamsted 0 - 35 mins. Christie.

HT: AFC Dunstable 2 Berkhamsted 0

HT Welwyn Garden City Reserves 1 Harpenden Town Reserves 1

HT Aylesbury United 1 Broxbourne Borough V&E 1

Edited by Karen Browne

Come on the Ducks. Does anyone know if there is any plans for them to get back in town next year? Can they not get even a $hite ground like Stoke Mandeville athletics drop down build up from there ground, fan base, league status and all?

47 mins: GOAL! Aylesbury United 2 Broxbourne Borough V&E 1 - Good start by Aylesbury is rewarded by a goal, Acheampong converting Field's cross

GOAL AFC Dunstable 3 Berkhamsted 0 - 58 mins. Buchanan

51 mins: Broxbourne Borough V&E reduced to 10-men as Williams bizarrely double booked for dissent

60 mins: GOAL! Aylesbury United 3 Broxbourne Borough V&E 1 - Superb goal from Field, latches on to Jones' and unleashes a 25-yard pearler into the corner

GOAL AFC Dunstable 4 Berkhamsted 0 - 70 mins; Olaleye

GOAL AFC Dunstable 5 Berkhamsted 0 - 89 mins, Barnett half way line lob.

FT: Aylesbury United 3 Broxbourne Borough V&E 1 - Very comfortable second half, could have scored more on another day

FT Welwyn Garden City Reserves 2 Harpenden Town Reserves 1 - Citizens Reserves finally end that run of 14 successive defeats with first win since November 5th

Edited by Karen Browne

Wednesday 7th March

PREMIER DIVISION

5-0 AFC Dunstable v Berkhamsted

3-1 Aylesbury United v Broxbourne Borough V&E

DIVISION ONE

P-P Kentish Town v Bedford

P-P Wodson Park v Sun Postal Sports

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

P-P St Margaretsbury Reserves v Hatfield Town Reserves

RESERVE DIVISION TWO

2-0 Ampthill Town Reserves v Stony Stratford Reserves

2-1 Welwyn Garden City Reserves v Harpenden Town Reserves

Edited by Karen Browne

Good Result for our res side tonight

Hopefully it helped to soften Tuesday night's blow which must have hurt

well I would love to see your face if we did ha ha make sure your around if we do

Don't get me wrong as I would much prefer Ampthill Town to win the Championship and get promotion than London Colney after what they 'criminally' did to Tokyngton Manor two seasons ago

well I would love to see your face if we did ha ha make sure your around if we do

Don't get me wrong as I would much prefer Ampthill Town to win the Championship and get promotion than London Colney after what they 'criminally' did to Tokyngton Manor two seasons ago

Rhodes - What do you mean ?

OD's - I thought it was common knowledge

OD's - I thought it was common knowledge that I have been waging a one-man vendetta against London Colney because they agreed with the referee that the "Hidden Gem's" pitch was dangerous!

OD's - I thought it was common knowledge that I have been waging a one-man vendetta against London Colney because they agreed with the referee that the "Hidden Gem's" pitch was dangerous!

Ok following on from that. AFC Dunstable turned up to play Toyknton Manor around that time and the pitch was an absolute disgrace with ruts and holes all over it. The changing rooms were disgustingly filthy. The referee also called that game off because of it and then when the league visited,they saw it all for themselves.

OD's - Well how do you explain Holmer Green happily playing the scheduled fixture at the so called Hidden Gem on Monday 19 April 2010 when London Colney didn't want to know two days later. Experienced Referee Mr Dave Clement didn't have any problem whatsover for the Holmer Green game and everyone just rolled up their sleeves and got on with it unlike London Colney who didn't want to know and you could see as soon as they arrived were only concerned about dropping points in what was a very tight promotion race, sheepishly suggesting to play at Cotlandswick the following night.

OD's - Well how do you explain Holmer Green happily playing the scheduled fixture at the so called Hidden Gem on Monday 19 April 2010 when London Colney didn't want to know two days later. Experienced Referee Mr Dave Clement didn't have any problem whatsover for the Holmer Green game and everyone just rolled up their sleeves and got on with it unlike London Colney who didn't want to know and you could see as soon as they arrived were only concerned about dropping points in what was a very tight promotion race, sheepishly suggesting to play at Cotlandswick the following night.

Who cares what Holmer did tw pitch was a disgrace and dangerous and it was a matter of time before someone was seriously hurt. Why should anyone have to take a risk like that. The facilities were disgusting too. A total shambles of a club

Winslow Boy - How would you know if you don't mind me asking

The referee on the night called the game off and the remainder of tokynton home games that season were also called off,london colney had no choice in the matter , i think the fact the you were politely asked to leave at london colney last season may be the reason for your dislike of london colney , i dont see to many other negative comments regarding london colney this season or any other.

The referee on the night called the game off

Yes exactly, with prompting from London Colney, they all but had his arm up his back

The referee on the night called the game off

Yes exactly, with prompting from London Colney, they all but had his arm up his back

I'd have rather played on the Somme.

Edited by Winslow Boy