Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Portugal 2004

Is anyone on here planning to make the trip out to Portugal next summer for Euro2004?

Me and a few other lads were lucky enough to secure tickets for all England matches through the UEFA lottery. I was just wondering if anyone has made and arrangements yet with regard to accommodation and flight, or would it be safer to wait until the groups have been announced?

Also if anyone has any advice or info that may be useful it would be appreciated?

have followed england for manny years. Nice to hear you got tickets from my experience best to wait till you know where they are going to be based.Word on the street is that they are going to be on the algave their is a brand new stadium just outside faro airport.Iwould make enqiries as to flights.When i went to france for the world cup we stayed away from the grounds and the trouble.If you have trouble getting a flight try the train or you could always drive.

I am also a member of englandfans and EMC before but as I said on this occasion I managed to get tickets through Uefa.

On their website there was a scheme called 'follow my team', where supporters could apply to be entered into a lottery where if successful they receive tickets for all the games that their country participates in - group games as well as quarter finals, semi-finals, and final (providing England get that far). Anyway, I sent my application online on the first day and managed to get four tickets for every England match.

Hopefully England will be based in the Algarve, but I will probably leave it until after the draw is made before booking accommodation just to be on the safe side. Should be a great tournament, on the Uefa website some of their new stadiums look amazing.

Anyway, good luck with the search for tickets John. Have to make a few enquires about getting a large GNFC flag made up now.