Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fabrice Muamba

Rhodes

Loosely - The list of threads where you have disagreed with me and argued the toss is as long as your arm, it can't just be coincidence can it

Loosely - The list of threads where you have disagreed with me and argued the toss is as long as your arm, it can't just be coincidence can it

No coincidence Rhodesy when you are wrong or propound so many ridiculous opinions it is hard work to keep up with you. Odd how many have disagreed with you and yet your paranoia decides that I am the only one to disagree with you.

Thankfully it looks like fabrice is on the road to recovery,he even sent a card to tottenham hoping they get better soon!

He was told he must stay calm and not get excited, so they made him watch the Chelsea v Spurs game yesterday, no danger of getting excited watching that boring load of old cr@p.

Edited by Hookey

I'm surprised that Muamba didn't play against Blackburn on Saturday

Hookey – Even though that was obviously a tongue in cheek post you can see where I’m coming from can’t you, thousands of innocent women and children are dying in Syria and 28 people were killed recently, 22 children aged 11 and 12, on a school trip in Switzerland yet all we can talk about is Fabrice Muamba

Hookey – Even though that was obviously a tongue in cheek post you can see where I’m coming from can’t you, thousands of innocent women and children are dying in Syria and 28 people were killed recently, 22 children aged 11 and 12, on a school trip in Switzerland yet all we can talk about is Fabrice Muamba

Maybe that's because this is a football forum..... Mostly!

Also, remember you started this thread....

Edited by Hookey

See your point Rhodesy, odd that you've preferred to talk about Muamba, Tiger Woods winning his first tournament in two and a half years, Ed Milliband, the tube drivers strike and all manner of other things before bringing up these other tragedies.

Loosely - I'm glad you see my point, we sometimes need to take a step back and put things into perspective don't we

Looking forward to your perspective on these other tragedies since you've become their torchbearer!

Loosely - How about the recent killing of sixteen Afghan Civilians, nine of which were young children, by a U.S. Army Staff Sergeant stationed in Kandahar whereby he entered three Afghan family’s homes in the early hours of the morning and began shooting indiscriminately, he then poured chemicals over the dead bodies and burned them. Doesn’t that put things firmly into perspective.

But what perspective Rhodesy? This thread is about Fabrice Muamba and not murder and I'd certainly not have many comments to make on a thread about these killings, but what you fail to understand or appreciate is that while we are all mostly unfamiliar with the bizarre and the sickening we are all mostly (?) football fans and can have sympathy for a young footballer fighting for his life, marvel at the seeming miracle of his being brought back to life and feel however slightly involved through our prayers or wishes for his recovery, and that is what we want to talk about and rejoice in on this thread.

To tell the truth Rhodesy I'd have more faith in your indignation and less belief in your hypocrisy if before this apparent outrage of yours that WE aren't more concerned with a terrible slaughter - which we will all have said to ourselves "there but for the grace of (whichever or none God we believe in) go I" and said a prayer for their loved ones - but may not have speedily rushed to attempt to put our thoughts into words if...... YOU had brought all of this up before joyously sharing your thoughts on Melanie Slade and 101 other topics that interested you more!!

But of course that is only my perspective and of course no matter how hypocritically you are entitled to yours lol.

Loosely - The point I'm trying to make is what is all the fuss about where Fabrice Muamba is concerned, okay he collapsed during the Tottenham v Bolton cup tie and his recovery has certainly been miraculous, largely thanks to Tottenham Hotspur's quick actions on the night but, without wishing to sound heartless, far worse things are happening around the World on a daily basis and it has been blown up out of proportion compared to the events I mentioned previously.

Loosely - The point I'm trying to make is what is all the fuss about where Fabrice Muamba is concerned, okay he collapsed during the Tottenham v Bolton cup tie and his recovery has certainly been miraculous, largely thanks to Tottenham Hotspur's quick actions on the night but, without wishing to sound heartless, far worse things are happening around the World on a daily basis and it has been blown up out of proportion compared to the events I mentioned previously.

No I appreciate that you would never wish to sound heartless and my point was that you had not mentioned these other events previously...to starting this thread and a hundred others.

But I also appreciate that you have not tried to defend the charge of being a hypocrite.

Edited by Loose

But I also appreciate that you have not tried to defend the charge of being a hypocrite.

Loosely - I wasn't aware that there was a charge against me of being a hypocrite, I'm sure everyone will agree that it is becoming quite tiresome hearing about Fabrice Muamba 24/7.

Hornchurch “O” – That’s exactly my point, the Rebok is like Kensington Palace following Princess Diana’s death but nobody has died