Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fabrice Muamba

Rhodes

It won't surprise me if a similar fuss is made about Aston Villa's Stiliyan Petrov who has has been diagnosed with acute leukemia, lets wait and see, at least I believe Villa's game at Chelsea is still going ahead this afternoon

It won't surprise me if a similar fuss is made about Aston Villa's Stiliyan Petrov who has has been diagnosed with acute leukemia, lets wait and see, at least I believe Villa's game at Chelsea is still going ahead this afternoon

Mr Rhodes, you really are a nasty horrible man. My wife's friend is not interested in Bump n Grind with you. She has seen your photo & said "you looked geeky".

She also wouldn't like your heartless remarks ovet Muamba & Petrov.

I'm just stating fact that's all and not trying to upset or antagonise anyone with my comments, lets put things into perspective as people are dying on a daily basis in war torn Countries around the World and our brave soldiers are either dying or losing limbs in Afghanistan, how can you compare that with Fabrice Muamba and Stiliyan Petrov's circumstances

Rhodesy, when did your opinions become facts?

Try not to get too worked up about it Cliffy, not as if you haven't brought this on yourself is it?

Loosely - Don't you agree then that the whole Fabrice Muamba episode has been blown up out of all proportion. Don't get me wrong as, like everyone else, I was shocked by what happened but the week before the incident at White Hart Lane there was a train crash in Poland where 16 people died and just three days before 22 young children died in a horrific coach crash in Switzerland, that's my point.

Loosely - Don't you agree then that the whole Fabrice Muamba episode has been blown up out of all proportion. Don't get me wrong as, like everyone else, I was shocked by what happened but the week before the incident at White Hart Lane there was a train crash in Poland where 16 people died and just three days before 22 young children died in a horrific coach crash in Switzerland, that's my point.

Obviously I don't agree Cliffy. People on THIS thread have wanted to talk about Fabrice Muamba whilst I note that your interest has been here also instead of on threads that you could have started in General Conversation on the train crash in Poland and the death of 22 (?) children whose coach hit a Tunnel Entrance is Switzerland. Obviously all of these subjects have been reported on in the press so I fail to see why you are so upset.

Take a chill pill Cliffy, you're getting overwrought.

Loosely - I made my last post on Friday at 7.26pm yet it was only put up ten minutes ago when you replied immediately, have you been waiting with bated breath all that time for me to post, still I can't imagine there is a lot to do in Norfolk over the Easter period. I see that Fabrice Muamba is on the mend and there is even talk of him playing again before the end of this season.

Yes Cliffy, I wait all day by my laptop for one of your posts to be set live. I don't know if you've posted but I guess on odds that you will and I refresh the page religiously every 2 seconds because I am as sad a cvnt as you. I don't live in Norfolk anymore but don't let facts get in the way of anything ever will you. I note myself that my post previously went unanswered by you for a full 16 minutes and my posts go live immediately so what was the delay?

Isn't it good that Fabrice is getting up and about but I can't realistically see him playing again, certainly not top flight?

Here's an oddity Cliffy, a screenshot showing you looking at my post no more than 2 minutes after I've posted it. Aren't we sad cvnts eh?

33z4klc.jpg

I see that an Italian player, namely Piermario Morosini, 25, of Livorno sadly died today following a cardiac arrest during a match at Pescara in Serie B:

http://www.boston.com/sports/soccer/articles/2012/04/14/livornos_morosini_in_hospital_after_collapsing/

I see that an Italian player, namely Piermario Morosini, 25, of Livorno sadly died today following a cardiac arrest during a match at Pescara in Serie B:

http://www.boston.co...ter_collapsing/

Dreadful shame isn't it Rhodesy. It's really upset the Italian Football World with every game scheduled for today in Italy cancelled which I'm sure will please you.

Loosely - Excuse me but, reading between the lines of your post, you don't sound particularly sympathetic, you seemed far more concerned with Fabrice Muamba who is on the mend and making a full recovery from his ordeal at White Hart Lane whereas Piermario Morosini actually died.

Loosely - Excuse me but, reading between the lines of your post, you don't sound particularly sympathetic, you seemed far more concerned with Fabrice Muamba who is on the mend and making a full recovery from his ordeal at White Hart Lane whereas Piermario Morosini actually died.

I think that's just the way your warped mind likes to interpret things sometimes Rhodesy, your problem really, not mine.

Following things in the press Piermario sounded like a good person, looking after his disabled sister, his parents dead when he was young, coping well with a lot of tragedy in his life. One of the good things to hear today is that his parent club Udinese have announced that they will look after his sister for the rest of her life.

I know in the past that you've had a lot of criticism for the italian culture but you simply can't fault how they see family values. The old are cared for in the family, disabled too, the young that I've seen are always so well behaved, intelligent and hard working too, their upbringing is such a credit to their parents. They all take their responsibilities so seriously.

I know in the past that you've had a lot of criticism for the italian culture

Loosely - I'm afraid I have no time for anything Italian following the abominable way the Dickensian Country treated Amanda Knox however the least Udinese can do is look after Piermario Morosini's disabled sister, afterall they held his registration as did Bolton with Fabrice Muamba who I hear was released from hospital today, that sadly can't be said for Piermario Morosini can it.

I know in the past that you've had a lot of criticism for the italian culture

Loosely - I'm afraid I have no time for anything Italian following the abominable way the Dickensian Country treated Amanda Knox however the least Udinese can do is look after Piermario Morosini's disabled sister, afterall they held his registration as did Bolton with Fabrice Muamba who I hear was released from hospital today, that sadly can't be said for Piermario Morosini can it.

No, sadly as with many things, you know very little on what you are talking about but thats not going to make headlines is it?

• 3 weeks later...

I see that, incredibly, Fabrice Muamba was at the Reebok Stadium last night and received a standing ovation before the game with Tottenham, nevertheless I expect some macabre fans, other than Bolton's obviously, feel that they have been 'short changed' or 'conned', particularly those who were at White Hart Lane when Muamba collapsed, as how can anyone make such a speedy recovery after their heart had stopped for 78 minutes.

I'm not being funny but could the whole Fabrice Muamba thing have possibly been a big scam, I gather some people have the unique ability to 'flatline' for a certain amount of time and it could be Muamba is someone like that woman, Tania Head, from the US for example who got a macabre kick from making out she was in the Twin Tower, above where the plane hit, and was the only person to escape (see link below):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1054790/The-fantasist-9-11-The-story-Tania-Heads-escape-Twin-Towers-captivated-America-heroine-survivors--Just-problem--wasnt-day.html