Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results (Tuesday 3rd April and Wednesday 4th April)

Ref Off Ref - What took you so long to post today as you're normally up with the lark and sparrows put together

Well summed up by Chinola whose quick free kick set up Wodson's goal.

Must've been a good ball for Sawyer to score.....

I to was impressed with the following Ampthill brought over to Ware for a midweek match... 70 (ish) mile round trip.. Good support!

The Cold End - Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the attendance only 43 last night, it wasn't exactly Celtic taking 80,000 fans to Seville for the UEFA Cup Final against FC Porto in 2003

Rhodes, Wodson aren't a well supported side so most of those were probably Ampthill or interested others like Jonno and The Cold End

and Chinola... did you really call another player fat :D

I may have shifted a few pounds but not able to do that yet.

A certain person on the Ampthill bench called me "fatty" when things werent going their way...

I to was impressed with the following Ampthill brought over to Ware for a midweek match... 70 (ish) mile round trip.. Good support!

The Cold End - Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the attendance only 43 last night, it wasn't exactly Celtic taking 80,000 fans to Seville for the UEFA Cup Final against FC Porto in 2003

I must be in the wrong forum - how does one compare the amount of travelling fans for a Spartan South Midlands Division One fixture to an UEFA Cup Final (oh I forgot this is Rhodes World)

Rhodes, Wodson aren't a well supported side so most of those were probably Ampthill or interested others like Jonno and The Cold End

NeutralFan – You’re missing the point, even if Wodson Park had a minimum of 15 fans at the game last night and say, for arguments sake, there were 8 neutrals in attendance such as Jonno, The Cold End and so called groundhoppers, that would still leave just 20 from Ampthill Town some of which were presumably fringe players and parents of players simply ‘ferrying’ their sons like Ref Off Ref does.

Rhodes, I never said it was a Celtic away following!

But for Ampthill to bring over approx 25 fans for a mid-week game (70 mile round trip) when Champions League on the telly is good for Division One standard.

Most Prem sides wouldn't get that many travelling fans on a Sat, let alone a midweek Champions league night!

The Cold End - Yes, apologies I completely over reacted with my previous comment. I've got that Friday feeling, a couple of snifters before work have got my wind up juices going. I can be knob sometimes!

Edited by NeutralFan

NeutralFan – You’re missing the point, even if Wodson Park had a minimum of 15 fans at the game last night and say, for arguments sake, there were 8 neutrals in attendance such as Jonno, The Cold End and so called groundhoppers, that would still leave just 20 from Ampthill Town some of which were presumably fringe players and parents of players simply ‘ferrying’ their sons like Ref Off Ref does.

At least some of us have our kids about still to ferry to games unlike yours that abandoned you.

And if it was a 70 odd mile round trip then I'm gonna buy a helicopter too, 108 more like, got in at 12.05am and was up at 4am.....Fvck this taxi lark LOL

A certain person on the Ampthill bench called me "fatty" when things werent going their way...

Was that the same person that was asked to leave the dugout?

The Cold End - Yes, apologies I completely over reacted with my previous comment. I've got that Friday feeling, a couple of snifters before work have got my wind up juices going. I can be knob sometimes!

Congratulations Rhodes on finally making an honest, accurate post.

Wednesday 4th April

PREMIER DIVISION

0-2 Hadley v Oxhey Jets

What happened to Hadley last night as they have been flying recently

Newsflash!

Chinola seen doing the sprint that makes you look like ur going backwards!

Haha

So from what dug out did someone get sent from because no one did from ampthill

It looked to me like someone was asked to leave the Ampthill bench, but if in wrong, I'll gladly hold my hands up Craig. Not looking for a barney old boy!!

And for the record, it wasn't me who shouted "is that Riff Raff from the forum....?"

:)