Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results (Tuesday 17th & Wednesday 18th April

Embarrassing..........i dont think so

Jess - I meant more embarrassing in the context of having Mark Jessop sent off after only fifteen minutes, that must have cost Oxhey Jets dearly

Jess - I meant more embarrassing in the context of having Mark Jessop sent off after only fifteen minutes, that must have cost Oxhey Jets dearly

Don't be silly Rhodes, had Oxhey's keeper not been sent off they'd surely have lost 7-0, what a plonker you are Rhodes

Me getting sent off cost us full stop...........but embarrassing!!!! Your a literate man, unfortunate would be a better fit....now resist the urge to comment on an event/incident you didnt see first hand

Many thanks to those who congratulated us on our efforts, although they fell short, nothing was left on the pitch by the lads

I didn't realise that you were actually the Oxhey Jets goalkeeper so apologies for any offence caused by saying the defeat was embarrassing. So did you have a sudden rush of blood to the head then or were you unfortunate to get your marching orders, I assume it was a straight red card.

Me getting sent off cost us full stop...........but embarrassing!!!! Your a literate man, unfortunate would be a better fit....now resist the urge to comment on an event/incident you didnt see first hand

Many thanks to those who congratulated us on our efforts, although they fell short, nothing was left on the pitch by the lads

dont let him get to you Jess....the bloke is a retard

Tuesday 17th April

DIVISION TWO

0-0 Mursley United v Risborough Rangers (Kick Off 6.30pm)

A brief report on this one from Tony Kepster's Forum:

Mursley U 0-0 Princes Risborough

SSML Div 2 No adm/prog Coffee 50p Att (h/c) 29.

As with last Tuesday at Parson Drove, the heavy showers on the way here disappeared to leave a pleaasant sunny evening. Risboro did most of the attacking, hitting the post early on, but there wasn't much goalmouth action and I was resigned to a 0-0 long before the end (Risboro's first draw in the league this season).

There is a small covered stand set back from the pitch (probably would hold about 50 with 10 seated). Roped off pitch (I think on 3 sides - couldn't see anything behind the far goal). No car park & side streets could not accomodate a crowd much bigger than tonight's - apparently Mursley have plans to build a car park where the stand is, moving the stand nearer the pitch (still only for 12 cars though).

With a username of Jess it must have confused poor Rhodsey. Hope you are doing well fella and the knees & bollox are holding up. Will try to make it across for the game on 28th at Tring

Hello mate, i did look for you after our St Mary's game the other week.....great banter with the guys and girl behind the goal.........All going well mate, hope to catch up next week

• 1 month later...

DIVISION TWO

0-0 Mursley United v Risborough Rangers (Kick Off 6.30pm)

Some belated shots and a report from this one:

http://modushopperrandom.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/making-point-may-not-be-enough.html