Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done tonight Fleet!

Thoroughly deserved win for Purfleet tonight. Apparently this was their best display of the season. G&N looked tired, offering little going forward and showing cracks at the back that could have been further exploited with a bit better control and finishing from the Fleet centreforwards.

Listening to the G&N fans pre-kickoff reminded me of some of our own fans awhile back - in that they assume that the title is theirs already. They still might have the upper hand, but the pendulum has swung back a tadge. Cracking entertainment.

If the title isn't decided by the 26th then it will be down to the last game of the season.<p>How IRONic that we have Braintree....<p>Remeber Cheshunt doing us a favour on the last game of the season to steal a title from the Iron a few seasons back.<p>Maybe it will be Bedford's turn to do anything decent for us this year! But I predict a photo finish. With both teams dropping at least a further 3 points along the way.<p>Matt CIFC frown.gif" border="0 frown.gif" border="0 frown.gif" border="0

Hi

I'm a canvey fan but like a lot of people dont get time to watch them much! But I'm definately going to make an effort to go along to Gravesend for what I see as their most important game of the season.

Lets hope Gravesend start to stutter now and hand the title to the team that deserves to be in the Conference.CANVEY!!

im a canvey lad but i live away from the old marsh but im getting a convoy of mates to come and see the Gravesend Canvey game just to show em some quality non league entertainment, they've been spoilt with this premiership malarkey and i feel its my duty as a canvey fan to get em up for the match, even though a couple of em are from the wrong side of the thames!<p>Here's to a nailbiting end of season!

thanks purfleet for making it slightly easier,had we not gone mad on saturday we really would be in the driving seat,instead of opening the door.i hope that result will kick us up the botty i think we need.<p>come on you yellows!!!!!

Well the Fleet are sinking. It will be a tense run in and the match at Stonebrige Road will be good. I think it will be an all Gulls afair with Jeff getting the lads up for it. Who is the Fleets other game in hand. Well shame we did not get the 3 points against Bedford. We did have to give the Fleet a chance and their fans some hope.<p>So<p>COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!!!

Don't write them off just yet! although it does look better for us now we need to beat them just to get back on an even keel.<p>It's gonna be a cracking game on the 26th.

As we can all see now that this title race is far from over.<p>We must just now make sure that we get behind our own team and push them to win every game until the end of the season, We have doen it before but on the other hand so have G&N.<p>Come on You Yellows !!!!!!!!!

Cheers Purfleet.