Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southall FC

Today.

Southall 5 Springfield 1.

"Spied on" does sound awfully paranoid Rhodes, but it just goes to show the truth of the saying "You don't have to be paranoid to be universally hated".

A bit naive too not to realise that it's just good old common sense to keep tabs on you so best to avoid you.

Loosely - That was your first post on this thread, why get involved which proves my point about you perfectly

Loosely - That was your first post on this thread, why get involved which proves my point about you perfectly

Why are you involved Rhodders? Southall are nothing to do with you!

I rest my case.

Southall FC have applied to join the SSML.

If they finish 3rd in the Middlesex Premier Division, and the SSML accept them, that may be sufficient for them to get entry into SSML Division 1.

Looks like its the Combined Counties Division 1 for Southall.

Well maybe ;)

I Hope so. I've done both this season, and i much prefer the CCL for travelling, primarly because the M1 is sh1t. But i think the ptiches are slightly better. And i'd hate to play Cockfosters next season, as i grew quite attached to that club

Domcassells - You're clearly passionate about Southall, I see from this thread that your application to the CCL hinges on how many Club's from the Middlesex League the FA allow up into Step 6:

http://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=406807;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;guest=69038092

I don't beleive Interwood or FC Romania, have the infrastucture in place to take the step up next year.

Whichever league they enter, it should be a good year, as there is los of things happening behind the scenes to make the club great again.

I see that Southall mean business and are seeking Coaches for next season:

Coaches required: Southall FC

Southall FC are looking for FA Qualified Coaches for the start of next season 2012-13. Southall FC is a Semi-Professional club which has a First Team, Reserve Team, Under-18 Team and a Youth Section.

It would help if you have some experience in football and completed a CRB check. Please contact Dhiren Shah on 07958 409055 or Email your CV to dhir139@yahoo.co.uk for further information or to arrange an interview.

I see that Southall mean business and are seeking Coaches for next season:

Coaches required: Southall FC

Southall FC are looking for FA Qualified Coaches for the start of next season 2012-13. Southall FC is a Semi-Professional club which has a First Team, Reserve Team, Under-18 Team and a Youth Section.

It would help if you have some experience in football and completed a CRB check. Please contact Dhiren Shah on 07958 409055 or Email your CV to dhir139@yahoo.co.uk for further information or to arrange an interview.

good spot Rhodes, where did you see that?

They are looking to revitalise the whole of Southall through sport. Not just in football, but in Hockey and Cricket. As i've said the infrastructure is being put in place to make Southall a great club, and a great community club, developing it's own youth talent, and having a somewhere for them to play/train and go on to become pro's if they show the right attitude and ability.

I don't beleive Interwood or FC Romania, have the infrastucture in place to take the step up next year.

I think they applied to late.

I hear that Southall want to get in new and better players for next season but i do think there are some good players in the current squad that could do a good job a level up. Ive enjoyed watching Southall this season ive seen them play around 15 times this season and they won most of the games i saw them play.

Edited by Savagebee

As i've said the infrastructure is being put in place to make Southall a great club, and a great community club, developing it's own youth talent, and having a somewhere for them to play/train and go on to become pro's if they show the right attitude and ability.

I hear that one of Southalls first team youngsters has signed for Torquay United in recent weeks.

As i've said the infrastructure is being put in place to make Southall a great club, and a great community club, developing it's own youth talent, and having a somewhere for them to play/train and go on to become pro's if they show the right attitude and ability.

I hear that one of Southalls first team youngsters has signed for Torquay United in recent weeks.

I dont think the side will be completely different, I know that they want some more local boys in the team. I'm joining up with them, to provide some competition for the number 1 slot, and Club Captain Chris Barrett will be back to help spearhead the club.

In regards to players moving on. Tommy Taylor has lots of connections with pro clubs, and like i said, the right players will be given the oppertunities to progress should they have the ability. I can see player recruitment being a lot easier than with most clubs, when there's so much more to offer. Not just petrol money in a brown envelope. This will be a club, that will develop talent as well.

Domcassells - I would rather not divulge my source of information if you don't mind, is there any indication as yet on where Southall will be plying their trade next season.

Domcassells - I would rather not divulge my source of information if you don't mind, is there any indication as yet on where Southall will be plying their trade next season.

ha very secretive. I assumed it was somewhere that was freely available, a local paper, or forum board somewhere. Rather than from the darkest depths.

No decision has been made as far am i'm aware, but if i was to speculate. I would say that the SSML would be the choice, for purely logistical reasons.

Southall FC have applied to join the SSML.

If they finish 3rd in the Middlesex Premier Division, and the SSML accept them, that may be sufficient for them to get entry into SSML Division 1.

Looks like its the SSML DIVISION 1 for Southall FC then. Well thats what i hear anyway.

Edited by Savagebee

I take it Southall want there own ground which means map wise the Combined Counties a better shout?

I hear that Southall FC wanted to build a new ground at Warren Farm Osterley but QPR got the nod to build a new training ground at Warren Farm instead.

ha very secretive. I assumed it was somewhere that was freely available, a local paper, or forum board somewhere. Rather than from the darkest depths.

No decision has been made as far am i'm aware, but if i was to speculate. I would say that the SSML would be the choice, for purely logistical reasons.

The Middlesex FA email out a Coaching Digest every Thursday and I'm pretty sure the Southall ad was in last week's...

Hardly top secret, I'd suggest!