Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ex-player watch (large economy size version)

Keith / Swifty

Both Jamie and Isiah played in the Premiership, so no doubt they played in front of bigger crowds.

If its after Ashford then Danny Bulman played at Old Trafford for Crawley so I would guess that was the biggest.

SBF

To my sorrow - because I genuinely like the guy - I have to report that Jamie Lawrence has joined Carshalton Athletic as a member of the coaching staff. I wish Jamie well with his coaching career, I just wish he'd joined any other club!

Leaving to one side my own (previously documented) issues with Athletic, they're a club where the owner has installed himself as manager and banned a number of fans, simply for daring to question him. Good luck Jamie... I think you might need it!

They're already saying that the changing room has a turnstile...

When Jamie was with us, there were times when we played stunning football - Hitchin at home comes to mind, but I take your point. I suspect that coaching, rather than managing, might be more his forte. Whether working with a manager who has installed himself in the dugout despite a total lack of experience will suit our ex-boss is another matter!